Dist 13

dcsoftball

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like your making an excuse,DCHS played a great game and you an no one else can take that away from those girls! you just better be hoping Crockett looses the two games they have left or they might just be the 1st place team this year.

Am I wrong or is this not just to seed the teams for tournament play. No one has first place yet, and no one is making excuses. DCHS beat a very good Westview team for sure, but for the record they are also a banged up Westview team. Catcher was playing with a black swollen eye, and 2nd base was playing with two sprained wrists that we thought may have been broken, and she has not even been able to hit in the game, so yea, they did catch us on a bad day. Dont worry we will be ready to go come tourney time.

Sounds like your making an excuse,DCHS played a great game and you an no one else can take that away from those girls! you just better be hoping Crockett looses the two games they have left or they might just be the 1st place team this year.

No one is making an excuse simoply stating the facts, because she has a point there too they are beat up but are recovering. I'm sure they will be up and ready thursday. And they are right it is only to seed the district tournament play. We will just have to wait and see who takes it home when its all said and done.

Sounds to an outsider like nobody could take charge in district play which means everybody better stay focused in the dist tourney or some preseason optimism will burn like my great aunt's thanksgiving turkeys.

Anyone have any ideas on how the games are looking for tomorrow. Heard we are waiting for someone to play today, but I would take an educated guess. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Gibson County and Crockett County had to suspend their game tied at 2 going into the top of the 4th inning.

The plan is to finish that game at 5:00 tonight and play the Obion County Dyer County game at 7:00 tonight.

They will then pick up the games that were originally scheduled for Friday on Saturday at 4 , 6 and 8.

Saturday Schedule

Loser CC/GC vs. Milan Saturday at 4:00.

Westview vs. OC/DC winner Saturday at 6:00

Dyersburg vs. CC/GC winner Saturday at 8:00

As of right now in Dyer, it's not raining but quite a bit of thunder rolling through. I believe we're right on the edge of it right now. There is a tarp across the field to prevent it from becoming a mud hole. Hopefully we can get these games in today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is supposed to be scattered thunderstorms as well.....