Hampton Basketball

What kind of "legal" trouble was he in? How long was this going on? Is he the only one that has been fired from Hampton? Is there anyone in trouble at this time at Hampton or it's feeder schools? (I bet your post players are feeling left out, your welcome)

Haha I didn??™t expect you to actually talk about the thumpings the rangers are taking. I think everyone on this website seen the papers and seen the incident on the news so I really don??™t think there??™s a need to speculate on that. As far as the other trouble you??™re talking about at a feeder school, that incident is being working out and it was a result of a coach breaking up a fight between two players when an opposing coach and an official set back and did nothing. What did you want him to do? Sit back and just let the kids brawl? That??™s ridiculous and any coach with a back bone would have done the same. I guess misery loves company. The Rangers boys and girls teams are on the down slope right now so I guess the only thing you have to do is get on here and try to create problems at a rival school. Here??™s an idea just keep taking your beatings every game and get on here and talk about how much ???improvement??? the rangers are making it really amuses me and everyone else on this site hahahahahahahahahahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UsersBRAINwasalreadytaken........I really don't think you are smart enough to even watch a game! How do you even keep up? 85%.........are you serious? 20%........are you serious? Man if I was out there playing hard every game just trying to win, and playin my heart out and doing whatever it takes to win games every night. Then to have my own fans come on here and criticize me(you do know a lot of the players read this board), do you know how that would make a young person feel? I know what I would probably do, and that would be go to a school that maybe did appreciate me just a little bit! Hopefully they realize that there are just idiots like you everywhere and shrug it off. I just know if it were me, I would be p'ssed off. With that said, I think most people realize that Hampton does need a post game to be really sucessful. People just have to realize that the post guys are young and are not ready to be "go to" guys right now! They, especially DH, has a lot of potential and if he works hard could be one of the best big guys in E. TN. He is just not there now. I am not knocking him whatsoever, because I can see the potential in him. He is young though and not ready to be "The Man" right now. The better he gets, the easier it is on the guards, and I think they realize this. He is just not the #1 option right now and is not Hampton's best chance at scoring. I think everyone should quit with the criticizing and just enjoy watching the team play! Hampton "could" have something special, but I really don't think the fans and/or parents are going to let it happen. I hope I am wrong!

I can understand what your saying. But I never said for him to be the go to guy or anything. In the last game v/s Hv at Hampton Hill touched the ball 3 times and scored twice. We all just need to work together.

Go Bulldogs.

Does anyone know when the Hampton @ Hv game will be played due to the cancelation?

We Hampton fans shouldn't fight among ourselves.

Wasn't looking for a scholarship, had to go to work and earn a living. But I assure you that if I had the opportunity for a scholarship, I wouldn't have squandered it and QUIT! As far as sitting on the bench , been there and done that. I know when it's time to give it up and watch. And really "mom" your little boy is the one that got on here first and was bashing the team. Go back and read about it. And yes I will be talking to Jerry about a lot of things not only basketball and I am pleased to inform you that isn't any of your business either! Oh by the way, I talk to GOD several times a day. Maybe you should take a little of your own medicine, might do you good!

I really don??™t think bigdawg3 squandered anything. He simply didn??™t like the situation he was in and decided to come home. What is the problem with that? I??™m pretty sure every coach started out where bigdawg3 is. I don??™t think there has ever been a coach that jumped right in and knew everything there was to know about basketball and teaching the game. It??™s a good experience for him to sit on the bench and learn how to handle players from Coach White. He is a very young coach and you seem to know a great deal about the game so why don??™t you help a young coach out and give him some suggestions in person. I??™m 100 % sure that it bigdawgs3??™s mother does not post on this web site. I know for a fact that his mother and father tried to talk him into staying at Bluefield but he made that decision on his own. Coach White has over 30 years experience and has been very successful so I really don??™t think he needs any suggestions on how to handle this team from anyone.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!

Try more like 8, maybe 9. Same number they have now.

I can only come up with 6 wins for the Rangers on the high side. North Greene, UH, Harriman, Greenback, Providence, and MAYBE Avery Co. On the other hand, Hampton has 11 wins with that schedule. There is no need to even argue this. The Dawgs have already dismantled the Rangers once this year. End of story...

I can only come up with 6 wins for the Rangers on the high side. North Greene, UH, Harriman, Greenback, Providence, and MAYBE Avery Co. On the other hand, Hampton has 11 wins with that schedule. There is no need to even argue this. The Dawgs have already dismantled the Rangers once this year. End of story...

Chuckey-Doak, West Greene, and maybe Elizabethton.

And why all the fuss?? Hampton was supposed to be good. On the other hand, Unaka last about 75% of its scoring from an AWFUL team. Hate all you want. I think Unaka has been a pleasant surprise so far this season.

Chuckey-Doak, West Greene, and maybe Elizabethton.

And why all the fuss?? Hampton was supposed to be good. On the other hand, Unaka last about 75% of its scoring from an AWFUL team. Hate all you want. I think Unaka has been a pleasant surprise so far this season.

West Greene is a possibility, but not likely at the time Hampton played them. Chuckey-Doak= NO. Elizabethton= Have you lost your mind? There is no way Taylor and the twins accounted for 75% of the Rangers scoring. What about Hampton's scoring from last year? They prolly lost 85-90% of their scoring. I figured Unaka would be better than what they are and Hampton wouldn't be as good as they are. The Rangers returned 3 starters (Peterson, Devon, and Frankie) and 2 of the top 3 players off the bench last year (Doobie and Cornett). Hampton returned Ward and Hughes who were the 6th and 7th men and that was purty much it. I don't think Hampton's 3rd and 4th leading scorers this year, Jones and Hill, even dressed on varisty last year after the football players got back...

Haha I didn??™t expect you to actually talk about the thumpings the rangers are taking. I think everyone on this website seen the papers and seen the incident on the news so I really don??™t think there??™s a need to speculate on that. As far as the other trouble you??™re talking about at a feeder school, that incident is being working out and it was a result of a coach breaking up a fight between two players when an opposing coach and an official set back and did nothing. What did you want him to do? Sit back and just let the kids brawl? That??™s ridiculous and any coach with a back bone would have done the same. I guess misery loves company. The Rangers boys and girls teams are on the down slope right now so I guess the only thing you have to do is get on here and try to create problems at a rival school. Here??™s an idea just keep taking your beatings every game and get on here and talk about how much ???improvement??? the rangers are making it really amuses me and everyone else on this site hahahahahahahahahahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...............Come on, you can avoid,OOPS, I mean answer better than that! I thuoght this was about all the "coaching" troubles? (E after H and then your the King hehe)except on CoachT.

Well, well, its good to see crazyness (rangerbook) coming out of hiding. He might be proving he's not a fairweather creeker at all. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know most of them stayed home when they played Cloudland cause they knew what was going to happen. I for one can't wait til Hampton and Cloudland invade Snavely and take it over. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> This is getting to be a good habit: beating the Creekers on their home floor! I love it!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...............Come on, you can avoid,OOPS, I mean answer better than that! I thuoght this was about all the "coaching" troubles? (E after H and then your the King hehe)except on CoachT.

Haha ok we all know Coach McClain was removed for texting a student. Funny thing is you never did tell us why Kenneth Chambers was removed. Lets hear it. Did he not play certain girls? Did he yell at them to much? Did he win too much? It was to be one of those because he did nothing else wrong. I guess if you??™re not a part of the creeker click you are removed no matter how successful you are. That must be true because you never said otherwise. But, I can??™t argue with the success of the lady rangers this year OH YEA I FORGOT THEY HAVENT HAD MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good decision Rangers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, well, its good to see crazyness (rangerbook) coming out of hiding. He might be proving he's not a fairweather creeker at all. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know most of them stayed home when they played Cloudland cause they knew what was going to happen. I for one can't wait til Hampton and Cloudland invade Snavely and take it over. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> This is getting to be a good habit: beating the Creekers on their home floor! I love it!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Haha I couldn??™t agree with you more. The creekers don??™t even come out to the Home games anymore. It??™s pretty sad when you can??™t even fill a gym the size of a janitor??™s closet. At one time that was the worst place to play in east Tennessee, now you can hear a pin drop in that Cracker Jack box.