Hampton Basketball

Haha ok we all know Coach McClain was removed for texting a student. Funny thing is you never did tell us why Kenneth Chambers was removed. Lets hear it. Did he not play certain girls? Did he yell at them to much? Did he win too much? It was to be one of those because he did nothing else wrong. I guess if you??™re not a part of the creeker click you are removed no matter how successful you are. That must be true because you never said otherwise. But, I can??™t argue with the success of the lady rangers this year OH YEA I FORGOT THEY HAVENT HAD MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good decision Rangers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's all he did? Why thats no reason to remove someone from their coaching job, now is it?(talk about some decisions) I can see your point, with the success the Lady dogs are having and all. I think you are leaving a FEW out(details AND Hampton coaches that is) but I won't "PUSH" that, for now. I must admit, I didn't think anyone would want to go digging into Hampton athletics, not at the current time anyway. Who knows, we all(parents/players/administrators/fans and even coaches) may learn some things.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Greene is a possibility, but not likely at the time Hampton played them. Chuckey-Doak= NO. Elizabethton= Have you lost your mind? There is no way Taylor and the twins accounted for 75% of the Rangers scoring. What about Hampton's scoring from last year? They prolly lost 85-90% of their scoring. I figured Unaka would be better than what they are and Hampton wouldn't be as good as they are. The Rangers returned 3 starters (Peterson, Devon, and Frankie) and 2 of the top 3 players off the bench last year (Doobie and Cornett). Hampton returned Ward and Hughes who were the 6th and 7th men and that was purty much it. I don't think Hampton's 3rd and 4th leading scorers this year, Jones and Hill, even dressed on varisty last year after the football players got back...

Yes, the Smiths and Taylor accounted for at least 2/3rd's of Unaka's scoring last year, and thats no lie. They returned two starters (Cornett and Frankie.)

And West Greene, thats a sure win. They are 1-15. You say they were tough when Hampton played them? Well just five days before, they only beat Clinch by 18 AT West Greene.

Chuckey Doak, they aren't any better than Providence.

And no, I have not lost my mind. Elizabethton is not a good team by any means. They've lost to South Greene. And Crockett. And they've lost to Happy Valley as well. And I know Unaka has too, but they were very close games.

As for KING, I couldn't make it up to Roan Mountain because I had to work. I was really looking foward to going up there though.

I'm very excited to see you guys (Bulldogblue05, LordVader, KING, ect) make the trip down to Stoney Creek. I see two very good games being played. Hopefully, Unaka can pull one, if not both of them out. Guess we'll just have to see! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's all he did? Why thats no reason to remove someone from their coaching job, now is it?(talk about some decisions) I can see your point, with the success the Lady dogs are having and all. I think you are leaving a FEW out(details AND Hampton coaches that is) but I won't "PUSH" that, for now. I must admit, I didn't think anyone would want to go digging into Hampton athletics, not at the current time anyway. Who knows, we all(parents/players/administrators/fans and even coaches) may learn some things.

Haha ok we all know Coach McClain was removed for texting a student. Funny thing is you never did tell us why Kenneth Chambers was removed. Lets hear it. Did he not play certain girls? Did he yell at them to much? Did he win too much? It was to be one of those because he did nothing else wrong. I guess if you??™re not a part of the creeker click you are removed no matter how successful you are. That must be true because you never said otherwise. But, I can??™t argue with the success of the lady rangers this year OH YEA I FORGOT THEY HAVENT HAD MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good decision Rangers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Friends, no one wants to hear about Mclain anymore. He's gone... And I don't particularly want to hear about Coach Chambers or Loen Tolley either. But if you want to, you are more than welcome to, on the GIRLS board. I'm getting tired of these boards getting stoped up with all this BS.

Lets talk some basketball!

Yes, the Smiths and Taylor accounted for at least 2/3rd's of Unaka's scoring last year, and thats no lie. They returned two starters (Cornett and Frankie.)

And West Greene, thats a sure win. They are 1-15. You say they were tough when Hampton played them? Well just five days before, they only beat Clinch by 18 AT West Greene.

Chuckey Doak, they aren't any better than Providence.

And no, I have not lost my mind. Elizabethton is not a good team by any means. They've lost to South Greene. And Crockett. And they've lost to Happy Valley as well. And I know Unaka has too, but they were very close games.

As for KING, I couldn't make it up to Roan Mountain because I had to work. I was really looking foward to going up there though.

I'm very excited to see you guys (Bulldogblue05, LordVader, KING, ect) make the trip down to Stoney Creek. I see two very good games being played. Hopefully, Unaka can pull one, if not both of them out. Guess we'll just have to see! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I watched alot of games where Devon and Peterson started. I didn't see a single one where Cornett started...

No, I am saying Unaka was awful at the time Hampton played West Greene...

Chuckey Doak and Elizabethton would mop the floor with the Rangers...

I see Hampton and Cloudland both drilling Unaka like they both have already done this season...

haha your not very good at dodging questions friend. You still haven??™t responded about the dismissal of Coach Chambers. So let??™s hear it!!!!!!

haha your not very good at dodging questions friend. You still haven??™t responded about the dismissal of Coach Chambers. So let??™s hear it!!!!!!

Lets take it on over to the girls board and we'll get right to it. But first, some suggested reading for you. Tri-County seven week of January 11, it's on page(2) the girls board. Heck, we may even discuss the Lady dogs over there.(the reason for their coaching turn over......they'll be some good ones there.....maybe even some things that were kept quite) As for the boy's board, let's inform some people and DIG into them Hampton athletics, shall we. You never know who might be reading!(parents/players/grandparents or someone trying to decide where to send their kid to school) Oh, or not to send their kid. Let's open it up, and we'll start with you answering my questions, "That was the only reason he was let go?" "What happened at the Hampton/Happy Valley football game?"(shove/push your self on this one)(could go to the FB board for this one, if you want to) " How's things going with your feeder schools?" By the way, I'm not your friend.

I just think TheLastWord enjoys this as much as anyone else. Obviously he has quite some free time on his hands just like the rest of us fellow poster's on the message board. However I love how most of the topics he responds to on here is either about

A.Unaka athletics getting bashed. B. The firing/resignation of Kenneth Chambers And C. Hampton basketball.

Put two in two together and it seems like to me that you have tie's within the likes of both these schools. And you have probably coached a little bit of girls basketball and middle school football back in your day... If you catch my drift /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ok, I'll take it back to the top for you. You did get one thing correct, "responds to" not starts. A(1),B(2), and C(3), it should be "put three and three together". Where are you drifting to? I might want to go. I heard or read something to the likes of, "typing was like a signature".(no username can cover it)

I just think TheLastWord enjoys this as much as anyone else. Obviously he has quite some free time on his hands just like the rest of us fellow poster's on the message board. However I love how most of the topics he responds to on here is either about

A.Unaka athletics getting bashed. B. The firing/resignation of Kenneth Chambers And C. Hampton basketball.

Put two in two together and it seems like to me that you have tie's within the likes of both these schools. And you have probably coached a little bit of girls basketball and middle school football back in your day... If you catch my drift /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If he did coach, I can see why he doesn't anymore. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Carter Co. don't need dummies coaching sports. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Friends, no one wants to hear about Mclain anymore. He's gone... And I don't particularly want to hear about Coach Chambers or Loen Tolley either. But if you want to, you are more than welcome to, on the GIRLS board. I'm getting tired of these boards getting stoped up with all this BS.

Lets talk some basketball!

What's up with this. I know that everyone has been talking about Chambers but I don't remember anyone talking about LT. Do you have a complex or what?

Lets take it on over to the girls board and we'll get right to it. But first, some suggested reading for you. Tri-County seven week of January 11, it's on page(2) the girls board. Heck, we may even discuss the Lady dogs over there.(the reason for their coaching turn over......they'll be some good ones there.....maybe even some things that were kept quite) As for the boy's board, let's inform some people and DIG into them Hampton athletics, shall we. You never know who might be reading!(parents/players/grandparents or someone trying to decide where to send their kid to school) Oh, or not to send their kid. Let's open it up, and we'll start with you answering my questions, "That was the only reason he was let go?" "What happened at the Hampton/Happy Valley football game?"(shove/push your self on this one)(could go to the FB board for this one, if you want to) " How's things going with your feeder schools?" By the way, I'm not your friend.

(You think it??™s so cute to put you senseless points in parenthesis but it actually makes you look even more like an idiot.) Hampton athletics are fine I guess it just hurts the creekers that we are actually winning games and Unaka is not even a contender. We will see you on Tuesday I just wonder what your excuse is going to be. (Because we are going to take Unaka to the woodshed AGAIN) See I can use those handy parentheses too.