district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mills MVP. Take him off their team and their is no way they r the #2 seed. take quillen off sycamore and U still got a very good baseball team.. They r meeting as we speak. ROP!!!

I couldn't argue with that. Central and Harpeth did better than anybody thought they would pre-season and it's mostly because of pitching.

Mvp has to be Mills or Quillen my vote (that doesn't mean anything) goes to Mills.

The two pitchers from harpeth, and Cw, and Purcell from wavo will have there chance next year.

I wouldn't look at class. That mindset wouldn't have gotten Pieratt anywhere. It's a merit based award.

Mills MVP. Take him off their team and their is no way they r the #2 seed. take quillen off sycamore and U still got a very good baseball team.. They r meeting as we speak. ROP!!!

Take Quillen off of sycamores team and not only do you lose 5 wins with him on the bump, but a battin average of 435 and 40 RBI'S also. thats pretty impressive

Take Quillen off of sycamores team and not only do you lose 5 wins with him on the bump, but a battin average of 435 and 40 RBI'S also. thats pretty impressive

I agree with you in the most part, but those 5 wins could have been taken care of by any other of the varsity pitchers at Sycamore. The big ones that may have been losses would have been the gem he pitched against Wavo and the big W he got over Creekwood. Now the batting avg. isn't the best on team. I believe Carrigan is batting somewhere in the 600s in district play. The RBIs are very impressive, especially in 30 games.

You can also make an argument for two other Sycamore kids. Jace Hunter is undefeated on the bump in district play and pitched wonderfully against Harpeth. Cory Carrigan stepped up huge for this club this year, playing multiple positions through out the season including 1st, C, Pitching, and OF.

Those three guys and two others, Jake Sirmeyer and Tyler Cherry, for Sycamore are worthy of all district for sure!

I agree with you in the most part, but those 5 wins could have been taken care of by any other of the varsity pitchers at Sycamore. The big ones that may have been losses would have been the gem he pitched against Wavo and the big W he got over Creekwood. Now the batting avg. isn't the best on team. I believe Carrigan is batting somewhere in the 600s in district play. The RBIs are very impressive, especially in 30 games.

You can also make an argument for two other Sycamore kids. Jace Hunter is undefeated on the bump in district play and pitched wonderfully against Harpeth. Cory Carrigan stepped up huge for this club this year, playing multiple positions through out the season including 1st, C, Pitching, and OF.

Those three guys and two others, Jake Sirmeyer and Tyler Cherry, for Sycamore are worthy of all district for sure!

well put my friend