district 11AA

ballbasher30

lol can you name any players in 11AA that have been thrown out of a game??? sounds like you were one of them harpeth parents who decided to cuss players, parents, and coaches as they were trying to leave after the game. i cannot believe that parents are allowed to get on the field when ballgames are over just so they can yell at the opposing coaches. just a quick little tip, that probably wont fly at CW, which if the tie breaker is in CW's favor, thats exactly where harpeth will be playing.

if anyone is wanting to know how this started, the first play of the game monday night whoever lead off for harpeth hit a routine groundball to third, was thrown out by about 2 and a half steps, and decided that it would be cute to elbow the first baseman after he passed him. harpeth has a young team, and their maturity shows it.

As I stated earlier both teams had players and parents at fault, but boobie it was NOT the first batter for Harpeth that elbowed the first baseman it was their # 4 batter get the facts straight if you are gonna talk smack. Second one of CW 's coaches was also involved in the smack talk both nights. With that said get over it and JUST PLAY BASEBALL FOLKS>

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like Harpeth and Creek Wood were exchanging pleasantries last night? Friendly banter is what makes for a great rivalry. It sounds like Harpeth and Creek Wood will now have a spirited rivalry from this point on. Make the best of it and don't ruin it with harsh words.

As I stated earlier both teams had players and parents at fault, but boobie it was NOT the first batter for Harpeth that elbowed the first baseman it was their # 4 batter get the facts straight if you are gonna talk smack. Second one of CW 's coaches was also involved in the smack talk both nights. With that said get over it and JUST PLAY BASEBALL FOLKS>

are you kidding me??? name that coach...

Learn to read. I said I don't know who is wrong or who is right, not who started it. I also said I heard that. I'm not taking anything from the kid he's a heck of a player. So re-read what you reply to.

My point was - Why would you post something you just heard without knowing if it were true.Your right he is a heck of a player but more important he is a heck of a kid and does not deserve all this talk.

wrong again!!! if you look back at all my post you will see I have not had one thing bad to say about anyone on this post. this life is hard enough to get through with all the crap that gets started by people who don.t know the true facts.My self and most of Harpeth parent were trying to restore order and just go home.And I did not get on the field. Just so you know.

exactly MOST of them, and the rest were cussing our parents while they were trying to go home. i heard exactly what was said and i could quote it, but i dont feel like gettin kicked off of here. and i never said you got on the field but you know who did. and i do know the true facts. i was there both games from warm ups to the parkin lot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My point was - Why would you post something you just heard without knowing if it were true.Your right he is a heck of a player but more important he is a heck of a kid and does not deserve all this talk.

I was putting the perspective of what everyone around the district is hearing, not trying to send personal attacks on kids and their teams. I believe we took our comments out of context.

so how do you know that a coach was running his mouth??? if you are talkin about the head coach you are dead wrong everyone saw him rip his players every single time they ran their mouths BACK at harpeth. he ripped his starting pitcher monday night while he was in the middle of an inning.

Not the head coach he handled his players the way he should have. Why do you need to know, like I said He knows who he is and hopefully he will control his smack talk. I hope the two teams can play ball and keep their mouths shut from now on.