district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the compliment on the field. let's just play the great game of baseball. Grain rain go away. How well U know raleigh KS. Call me and we will talk. I will give u my number 2 nite.

Yeah. I'll stick around tonight and we'll chat coach. UT runs a pretty good team camp. Coach Raleigh can flat out hit a fungo!

I agree. Play the game and respect the game. My finger wasn't pointed at anyone in particular guys. I'm talking about Creek Wood, Harpeth, Sycamore or anybody that wants to run their gator instead of respecting the game. For what it's worth, there are some guys in this district that are as connected as anyone baseball wise in middle Tennessee. They show up at a lot of games, they talk to a lot of coaches and umpires, they know who the players are and they can make or break you. Grow up!

There you go again!!! Pointing that finger. Some times mother hens (and dads) say to much. You know they are going to take up for their kids. Lets just try to be bigger than that and just talk baseball. AGREE!!! P. S. Man Creekwoods field looked great last night my hats off for all the hard work.

I cant feel bad for forest. thats who he is. he is a cancer. he's been suspended how many times ? although harpeth has been a pleasant surprise and solid team this year there not the team they were in years past. a couplw years back he wouldnt be on the team he would've been kicked off by now

I cant feel bad for forest. thats who he is. he is a cancer. he's been suspended how many times ? although harpeth has been a pleasant surprise and solid team this year there not the team they were in years past. a couplw years back he wouldnt be on the team he would've been kicked off by now

swiper69 I don't who you are but i do know you got some real bad information Forest did nothing wrong and had nothing to do with what happened tonight at all

swiper69 I don't who you are but i do know you got some real bad information Forest did nothing wrong and had nothing to do with what happened tonight at all

youre wrong. he started this whole mess yesterday when he wanted to run his mouth. he looked like an idiot in front of everyone last night.

i usually dont ever say anything like this about anybody or any team, but i am tonight after what i just witnessed. i have lost all respect for harpeth baseball. terrible parents, players, and coaches that do not have control over their players. what was done tonight was absolutely classless.