district 11AA

ballbasher30

Central at Cheatham rained out tonight? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Anybody else in the district can't get their field ready to play tonight?

Cheatham at Harpeth postponed for 3rd time so that Cheatham can play Central Wednesday. Moved Harpeth game to this Friday right before prom.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm through with the hissies. It is what it is at this point. My objections have been made loud and clear.

But (you knew there was going to be a but), this is exactly why baseball remains a minor non-revenue sport.

And this change was made during the original hissy fit and I guess the makeup games aren't treated any differently. Whatever.

I understand what you are saying. Pretty sure Sycamore had 3 sophomores and a freshmeat out there last night. As do they every night. I could be wrong. But I think wheeler, binkley, and rose are sophomores and gentry is fresh.

If they pitch quillen tonight they would not be very smart. Better save him for the wood.

Rose is a junior. He's the DH.

harpeth won against sycamore 6-5 tonight with a freshman hitting a 3 run bomb in the first inning man thats gotta hurt and a few of harpeth key players stepped up and made some nig plays and got the bats going harpeth proved they aren't a fluke there a younge team with mostly freshman and sophmores and still earning there spot in the district

Big win on the Rock tonight for Harpeth. Presley picks up the win, Jess Morris gets the save. Two freshmen stepping it up.

Creekwood wins to stay a 1/2 game up on Harpeth for second. Creekwood has 3 to play, Harpeth 4 with a big series coming up next week to determine seeding. Central is a game back but has the same number of losses (3) as Creekwood and Harpeth. Sycamore is 2 up on Creekwood and 2 1/2 up on Harpeth. Their magic number is 2 to clinch at least a tie for first with a showdown against Creekwood on Thursday. Harpeth plays at Fairview on Thursday and hosts Cheatham on Friday.

Standings as of Tuesday night:

Sycamore 10-1 host Creekwood, Fairview, @Fairview

Creek Wood 8-3 @Sycamore, Harpeth, @ Harpeth

Harpeth 7-3 @Fairview, Cheatham, @ Creek Wood, Creek Wood

Central 5-3 games with Cheatham this week, Waverly next week. No scores for Stewart County games.

Waverly 6-5 Stewart County, Central, @ Central

Cheatham 2-7 only 10 games shown. @ Harpeth, 2 with Stewart, 2 with Central

Stewart 1-8 @ Waverly, 2 with Cheatham?, 2 with Central?

Fairview 1-10 Harpeth, @ Sycamore, Sycamore

I'm sure some of the games between Cheatham, Stewart County and Central have been played but haven't been posted.

Big win on the Rock tonight for Harpeth. Presley picks up the win, Jess Morris gets the save. Two freshmen stepping it up.

Creekwood wins to stay a 1/2 game up on Harpeth for second. Creekwood has 3 to play, Harpeth 4 with a big series coming up next week to determine seeding. Central is a game back but has the same number of losses (3) as Creekwood and Harpeth. Sycamore is 2 up on Creekwood and 2 1/2 up on Harpeth. Their magic number is 2 to clinch at least a tie for first with a showdown against Creekwood on Thursday. Harpeth plays at Fairview on Thursday and hosts Cheatham on Friday.

Standings as of Tuesday night:

Sycamore 10-1 host Creekwood, Fairview, @Fairview

Creek Wood 8-3 @Sycamore, Harpeth, @ Harpeth

Harpeth 7-3 @Fairview, Cheatham, @ Creek Wood, Creek Wood

Central 5-3 games with Cheatham this week, Waverly next week. No scores for Stewart County games.

Waverly 6-5 Stewart County, Central, @ Central

Cheatham 2-7 only 10 games shown. @ Harpeth, 2 with Stewart, 2 with Central

Stewart 1-8 @ Waverly, 2 with Cheatham?, 2 with Central?

Fairview 1-10 Harpeth, @ Sycamore, Sycamore

I'm sure some of the games between Cheatham, Stewart County and Central have been played but haven't been posted.

did they save quillen for CW???

Yep. Sirmeyer and Carrigan threw for Sycamore.

The 3 or 4 district games in a week gets you ready for post season. To get to where everybody wants to go, they have to develop pitching. Two or 3 guys aren't going to get it done in state. Of course Sycamore got a tougher draw with 2 against Harpeth and one against Creekwood. Still it makes you manage your rotation. Harpeth will have Fairview and Cheatham. Their #1 threw 100+ Monday night. He's gonna need a few days. The #2 threw into the 6th last night and the #3 guy closed it. Do you go to your 4 and 5 guy to start and bring in one of the others to close or do you go back to the 3 on Thursday or Friday?

This is what I like about this time of year.