Brentwood Academy's Future

WatchThis

I think that BA could hold a great future. There are 4 to 6 sophomores starting or rotating in regularly. These are very key players also. Nick Forte (6'3" 275) starts at OT and MANHANDLED the highly talked about Stephen Jones of Brentwood last week. When Forte went one on one with Jones during the game, Jones got nowhere. I think Jones made 1.5 tackles. Sophomore. Tyler Griffin (6'0" 165) a sophomore, starts at SS and I think is one of the teams hardest hitters. He is fast and hard nose. Comparable to John Lynch. He also plays RB and WR, and is the teams back up QB. He may be BA's best athlete, he's a sophomore. Barry Turner (6'4" 215) plays DE and TE. He is a great athlete and makes plays. He has a good frame, and is going to be an asset for BA's future. Stephen Burris (6'1" 265) starts at OG and plays a bit at DT. He is strong and quick. He holds a good block also. He is young and starting on a good Brentwood Academy team. Josh Butler (6'0" 240) rotates with William Coltharp (5'10" 245) at NG. They both rotate series in and out (BHS Game). They are both low, quick, and strong. They are both Sophmores competing for a starting spot. Brian Ralls (6'3" 215) plays TE. Has good hands and long arms. Play maker. What will the future of BA hold? Thanks for reading.

Yeah, BA's future looks very good. Juniors Theo Townsend (HB/DB...5'8, 165), David Holbert (FB/LB...6'1, 224), Justin Hester (OL...6'4, 302), Kyle Willis (DB...6'1, 175), and Scottie Reall (WR/DB...6'1, 165) will be strong Seniors next year. Following them is a strong Sophomore class, with the aforementioned Burris, Ralls, Forte, Butler, Griffin, and Turner. These guys will be very good. Little has been seen, meanwhile, of the Freshman class. That analysis will come later. It should be a great few years for BA if they can start strong by replacing this year's talented Senior group.

Posted by WatchThis:

I think that BA could hold a great future. There are 4 to 6 sophomores starting or rotating in regularly. These are very key players also. Nick Forte (6'3" 275) starts at OT and MANHANDLED the highly talked about Stephen Jones of Brentwood last week. When Forte went one on one with Jones during the game, Jones got nowhere. I think Jones made 1.5 tackles. Sophomore. Tyler Griffin (6'0" 165) a sophomore, starts at SS and I think is one of the teams hardest hitters. He is fast and hard nose. Comparable to John Lynch. He also plays RB and WR, and is the teams back up QB. He may be BA's best athlete, he's a sophomore. Barry Turner (6'4" 215) plays DE and TE. He is a great athlete and makes plays. He has a good frame, and is going to be an asset for BA's future. Stephen Burris (6'1" 265) starts at OG and plays a bit at DT. He is strong and quick. He holds a good block also. He is young and starting on a good Brentwood Academy team. Josh Butler (6'0" 240) rotates with William Coltharp (5'10" 245) at NG. They both rotate series in and out (BHS Game). They are both low, quick, and strong. They are both Sophmores competing for a starting spot. Brian Ralls (6'3" 215) plays TE. Has good hands and long arms. Play maker. What will the future of BA hold? Thanks for reading.

Hey I heard William Griggs is pretty good to I think he plays some on offense and defense line and is a jr. 6'0 250.