MrNoitAll is Back!

MrNoitAll

Well I am glad that Coacht open the boards back up for us cheap people who can not afford the membership. I have been talking to Birdie and she has promise me that we will come up with the $$$ some how this year to join. But cigarettes prices are going up, food is up, electric bill, Dr. bills, ???Birdie" wants beer all of the time lately said it helps her nerves dealing with me, credit cards are max out, kids need money for school, and you name it and I owe it. But anyway we are glad to be back on the softball board! If any of you would like to help MrNoitAll with his ???Losers??? just give me a yell and I will look over your picks and see if you are really being honest about the losers! I think there will be some surprises but again you will always have the same teams at the top. This is not in order but here are some who should make it to the ???Boro??? this spring: Chapel Hill, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Coffee County, Creek Wood, Rossview, Cornersville, Marshall County, DeKalb County, Friendship, Blackman, and several more who will be trying to get into the top 10. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My oh my Mr. NoNothing.....you are making it easier every year! Explain to all of us how Riverdale, CC and Blackman can ALL make it to the Boro' this year. Impossible...........you must be getting old. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My oh my Mr. NoNothing.....you are making it easier every year! Explain to all of us how Riverdale, CC and Blackman can ALL make it to the Boro' this year. Impossible...........you must be getting old. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

"Birdman" I am sooooo excited to know that you are returning! Wow with all of that $$$ you made off of Coacht last year I thought you would still be on vacation with your other "rich friends" I can not wait to tell "Birdie" that you are back. I guess you saw where we got a new double wide for Christmas this year, I bet your 401 is really making you a lot of $$$ this year, if you want there is a open space next to ours and I will tell the manager that you may be moving in soon. Wow would that not be great "MrNoitAll" and "Birdman" neighbors! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I am glad that Coacht open the boards back up for us cheap people who can not afford the membership. I have been talking to Birdie and she has promise me that we will come up with the $$$ some how this year to join. But cigarettes prices are going up, food is up, electric bill, Dr. bills, ???Birdie" wants beer all of the time lately said it helps her nerves dealing with me, credit cards are max out, kids need money for school, and you name it and I owe it. But anyway we are glad to be back on the softball board! If any of you would like to help MrNoitAll with his ???Losers??? just give me a yell and I will look over your picks and see if you are really being honest about the losers! I think there will be some surprises but again you will always have the same teams at the top. This is not in order but here are some who should make it to the ???Boro??? this spring: Chapel Hill, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Coffee County, Creek Wood, Rossview, Cornersville, Marshall County, DeKalb County, Friendship, Blackman, and several more who will be trying to get into the top 10. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I go to DeKalb Co. High School and it's not just because of that, but I say DC has a good chance.

I go to DeKalb Co. High School and it's not just because of that, but I say DC has a good chance.

Well the rumors around the trailer park is already out that DC will be down this year, heard that the catcher is out, and that several other girls are also not playing.....could be the year for Smith County, and Macon, Cannon to take the top spot! If I was DC I would not be making any plans for the Boro this year without taking some $$$$ to pay to get into the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Well the rumors around the trailer park is already out that DC will be down this year, heard that the catcher is out, and that several other girls are also not playing.....could be the year for Smith County, and Macon, Cannon to take the top spot! If I was DC I would not be making any plans for the Boro this year without taking some $$$$ to pay to get into the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You cannot just base on the fact that they are not goin to THE BORO because of some out players. I think DC will have a strong group once again. They have talent coming up. Yes they did lose their catcher but they have another that is just as good. The DC will never give up!! i expect them to be in the BORO once again. Smith, Cannon, and Macon will still have to step up big time to beat these DC girls!! They have strong upperclassmen and one signee that I know of so I expect a strong team....as usual. Coach Bond does a great job with the girls and I expect nothing less thisyear!!

You cannot just base on the fact that they are not goin to THE BORO because of some out players. I think DC will have a strong group once again. They have talent coming up. Yes they did lose their catcher but they have another that is just as good. The DC will never give up!! i expect them to be in the BORO once again. Smith, Cannon, and Macon will still have to step up big time to beat these DC girls!! They have strong upperclassmen and one signee that I know of so I expect a strong team....as usual. Coach Bond does a great job with the girls and I expect nothing less thisyear!!

Dear "newbie" you do have high hopes for the "Ladies from the Fiddletown" but it will not happen this year!! To many problems!!! Coach Bond does a very good job but this team has problems that a lot of people are talking about! Sorry to be the one to tell you that they will be losers this year against good teams! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

DeKalb loses their starting catcher, pitcher and 3rd baseman for the last 3 years. These will be tough positions to fill all around, defense, hitting and leadership. They do have some talent coming back, but I doubt they can make it out of the region. It is a shame, if their catcher and pitcher had returned I would think they would have been a lock to return to state.

DeKalb loses their starting catcher, pitcher and 3rd baseman for the last 3 years. These will be tough positions to fill all around, defense, hitting and leadership. They do have some talent coming back, but I doubt they can make it out of the region. It is a shame, if their catcher and pitcher had returned I would think they would have been a lock to return to state.

If a bullfrogs had wings he would not hit his bottom everytime he jumped. But "the fiddlerschool" has lost a lot and it be rebuilding year just like MrNoitAll said it would be, just remember that someone has to be the loser and they will be this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />