Just Pitchers

Coach Mo

Had to check around but I believe you are referring to Rachael Carter. She is a sophomore at Briarcrest. From what I'm hearing she should be their ace this year since last year's all stater, Randa Perry, graduated and is now throwing for Arkansas-Monticello.

Thats the girl...thanks. She is going to be a very good pitcher if she stays after it

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to check around but I believe you are referring to Rachael Carter. She is a sophomore at Briarcrest. From what I'm hearing she should be their ace this year since last year's all stater, Randa Perry, graduated and is now throwing for Arkansas-Monticello.

Is this a joke?!

No Joke. The girl has been around travel ball for a few years but didn't play much last year at Briarcrest due to Perry's dominance and a team full of seniors. She did pick up a win against Bolton in a tournament last year as a freshman and closed a few games. Probably would have been a starting pitcher for many teams as a freshman.

Region-2 does have some really good pitching in it. Kim Hall has already signed her letter of intent to pitch for Motlow State next year. Not sure what Hannah Collier has in her future, and Lindsey Fadnek is really turning some heads just to be freshman this year. All three have really came along way over the past several years due in part to the training they receive at The Diamond Softball Academy. Darrell has done a great job with these ladies. The sky is the limit for all three. Good luck this season ladies !!!

• 2 months later...

no it will deff be central's chicken. she has speed, mental toughness, and just pure talent. she will go far. she is a must see.!

I is a WC fan and we play in District 9. We have a reallllyyy good pitcher and her name is Leviee (sp?) Greenwood.

However, da best pitcher I seen dis year is tha one from Beech...Kat. She is in our district as well. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />