Just Pitchers

Coach Mo

I would like to add Kadey Robinson (Jr), Taylor Bellessa (Sr) of Elizabethton Tn, and Kara Woods (So) Unicoi County, These three ladies are well rounded and very goal oriented! 1AA will have real talent in these 3 pitchers, they have a mission in 09, all have worked so hard, knowing there's a lot of talent in the softball world today, and they strive to be the best. Happy Valentines Day!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add Kadey Robinson (So), Taylor Bellessa (Sr) of Elizabethton Tn, and Kara Woods (So) Unicoi County, These three ladies are well rounded and very goal oriented! 2AA will have real talent in these 3 pitchers, they have a mission in 09, all have worked so hard, knowing there's a lot of talent in the softball world today, and they strive to be the best. Happy Valentines Day!

Kadey is a jr and this is 1AA

but anyways I have seen all 3 of these girls pitch for several years now and you are right they are all great pitchers. Kara will really go far if she keeps her head in the right place.

She has such a strong mentality in the circle its very hard to shake her. I have seen fire come out of her eyes when she gives up a homerun or even a base hit, most of the time she will blow the nest 3 pitches by the batter for a strike out. I can recall only a handful of times when she has given up 2 base hits in a row....actually two walks for that matter.

Not any Class AAA pitchers!!!!!!!!!!

You will see some, but the west side is not on par with the rest of the state. Too few feeder programs and softball is not as big of a deal as soccer and cheer. Two of the following AAA teams from the west will be in the "boro"; Bolton, Brighton, Collierville, Houston, or Munford, the rest don't have a chance. Houston might have the best pitcher in Morgan Brewer (Austin Peay signee). Some of the better pitcher from the area are playing in the other divisions.

There is is/was a 14U pitcher from German Town I saw in Panama City USFA this summer. She pitched for the Red Devils and her name was Rachael ? Anybody know her last name?

Had to check around but I believe you are referring to Rachael Carter. She is a sophomore at Briarcrest. From what I'm hearing she should be their ace this year since last year's all stater, Randa Perry, graduated and is now throwing for Arkansas-Monticello.