Pre-Season Rankings

mjuhb

No way white house should even be considered in the top twenty thats super funny u think that! and heritage could have been if thier players would have not gotten in trouble now i dont expect anything from them. they had four of thier best players expelled from school for alcohol abuse on a school trip. Just a little fact for whitehouse... who made it to state? who made it to region? who made it to the district championship? not u

heritage lost 2 players not 4. And there is a small chance they still may get to play. Even with out those 2 they will be the best team in the district. There are a lot of good soccer players at Heritage. But with those 2 they can definately make a run back to the state tournament. One of them was an all state player last year and the leading goal scorer.. He is a good kid I know that for a fact. But he made a BIG BIG mistake, just hanging around the wrong kids and did something very foolish. I hope he learned his lesson and that whoever has the say so realizes that he has. I just don;t want people thinking he is a bad kid who did this type of thing all the time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out the new GIF image that i have

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Love it!

MJUHB, you have something about people getting hit in the head, don't you? (Wasn't your last one a cheerleader getting hit with a basketball?)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Love it!

MJUHB, you have something about people getting hit in the head, don't you? (Wasn't your last one a cheerleader getting hit with a basketball?)

yeah the cheerleader was the last one

plus you can find funny gif's on adult web sites(WINK WINK)message boards

Because you dont need new players to have a better team than the previous year.... all you need is for you current players to mature and improve in game play. also, teams that did very well last year such as brentwood wont be as strong which opens up a new window for teams like independence... brentwood didnt win state two years ago, didnt gain anybody huge the next year, and then ended up going undefeated and winning state because the players that played for them the previous year improved greatly and they played with better team chemistry... the fact that almost the entire independence squad is returning favors them greatly because the team chemistry will be better and im sure the previous year's players have improved... they could have been a great team last year if they could have gotten past hendersonville in the sections... i mean look at bearden's team last year... they were favored to do VERY well but ended up losing and not making it to the state tournament.. that does not mean they were not a good team.. just didnt perform in cruntch time... so again stop looking at a team's previous success and only look at this year's team....

I think Indy had two Jr.s who were on the team last year not return this year?

You've got Houston ranked 3rd.

They lost David Haba, Matt Lightfoot and Brady Ondra just to name three of their guns.

Haba went on to the new Div1 program at ETSU, Lightfoot had a stellar fresman season at Sewanne and Ondra, an adidas ESP participant, signed with Florida Gulf Coast but transferred to U of Memphis showing you the talent these three possess.

Rumors abound that Houston's top-notch goalkeeper is "soccer-ed out" as well.

They will have a good team and most likely join Collierville at State, but a 3rd place ranking, albeit a pre-season one, seems generous and wishful.

I'm going to have to agree on this one...that Houston state finalist team from last year graduated alot of seniors as did brentwood...somewhere around 12 or 13...I see Coach wolff getting his team prepared by the state tournament but until then they'll have alot to prove especially against CBHS Bearden and CAK...its a shame they aren't playing any central TN teams like a rematch against Brentwood or against an extremely talented Hendersonville team or Independence

Will be interesting to see how Farragut, Knox West, and Dobyns-Bennett fair down in South Carolina. They are all 3 playing in the same tournament. Farragut has played in it the last few years and done pretty well. DB and Knox West are in the same group so they will play each other. Farragut is in the SC 3A State Champion from last season's group. Will be fun to see what happens.

Anyone know why Dobyns-Bennett dropped out of the SC tournament?