class 1 region 1

bulldogs10

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staring early on this. At this point who knows. I'll go out on a limb and say it won't be Hancock or N.G. , but with the private school gone Cosby , Hampton , Cloudland , and maybe Unaka could all win it. Cosby loses a lot but returns their biggest playmaker from last years team in #5 and also returns several talented youngsters that got some valuable playing time. I know Unaka was young , Cloudland and Hampton are Cloudland and Hampton so you can't count them out. we will know more after spring ball. Hancock may have the best field in the region next year , I hear they are getting play turf on the mountain , that might help them get some players that would normally not play or go somewhere else.

Staring early on this. At this point who knows. I'll go out on a limb and say it won't be Hancock or N.G. , but with the private school gone Cosby , Hampton , Cloudland , and maybe Unaka could all win it. Cosby loses a lot but returns their biggest playmaker from last years team in #5 and also returns several talented youngsters that got some valuable playing time. I know Unaka was young , Cloudland and Hampton are Cloudland and Hampton so you can't count them out. we will know more after spring ball. Hancock may have the best field in the region next year , I hear they are getting play turf on the mountain , that might help them get some players that would normally not play or go somewhere else.

i agree that u cant count anyone out. all teams should be a good game but however hampton lost 3 great players but will return a huge senior line which is enough to win conference

Cosby will be lackin in the offensive line this year but are returning some outstanding skill position players...#7 #5 will be their go to guys...stop them an you got cosby beat...shouldn't be a problem out coaching them from some of the games i witnessed last year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cosby will be lackin in the offensive line this year but are returning some outstanding skill position players...#7 #5 will be their go to guys...stop them an you got cosby beat...shouldn't be a problem out coaching them from some of the games i witnessed last year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where did you come from? What does the smhs stand for? Cosby football has done more with less than any school around. Ask the 2 AAA schools we beat and the 1 AAA school we nearly beat if Cosby is poorly coached.

Those wins were based on sole athleticism homeboy...and PF gave the game to you by not running out the clock..so i guess you could say those were the two most poorly coached games i saw all year for the exception of the grace game where you chose to go for two instead of kicking the extra point to tie the game up...you have the athletes and the defense to be at the top of the region but until someone else starts making the critical decisions to decide games from the offensive coaching stand point Cosby will remain where they have always been....2nd

Those wins were based on sole athleticism homeboy...and PF gave the game to you by not running out the clock..so i guess you could say those were the two most poorly coached games i saw all year for the exception of the grace game where you chose to go for two instead of kicking the extra point to tie the game up...you have the athletes and the defense to be at the top of the region but until someone else starts making the critical decisions to decide games from the offensive coaching stand point Cosby will remain where they have always been....2nd

I agree we had some good athletes but typically when you beat a team that is bigger , faster and outnumbers you 2to 1 coaching helped somewhere.

Answer my questions , you apparently seen every game. What does the smhs stand for? Do you think you could do better? Send a copy of your playbook and be at practice for 3-4 hours every day after school and I'm sure the coaching staff will listen to any suggestions you may have. What do you mean remain in second where they always have? Cosby never so much as came close to second place until the current staff (that has won more games in 4 years than the whole program has ever) took over. But apparently thats not good enough.

Not every game...and what does old24eagle stand for?? I never said I could do better but just may be able to if they gave me a shot lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ive heard about Cosby practices where your head coach sits on a lawn chair an stares at the mountains thru bino's...Thats a joke man!! like i said previously Cosby's D-C is the only man that knows football and how to make the players play harder So why doesn't the town of Cosbania elect him for the new head coaching spot?

• 2 months later...

Not every game...and what does old24eagle stand for?? I never said I could do better but just may be able to if they gave me a shot lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ive heard about Cosby practices where your head coach sits on a lawn chair an stares at the mountains thru bino's...Thats a joke man!! like i said previously Cosby's D-C is the only man that knows football and how to make the players play harder So why doesn't the town of Cosbania elect him for the new head coaching spot?

Oh... I shouldn't even touch this, especially since its a fairly old post, but I just can't help it. You are right about one thing.

Cosby's DC definitely has a gift. He's the best I've ever seen. So I can appreciate your kind words about him. But I can almost bet you, he'd be the first person to tell you their OC has done more than should have been expected with the talent he's been given over his years there. He lives and breathes Cosby football. And works his tail off at every practice, and all through the off season. He's constantly working to improve things on the hill. (Not to mention there are several other coaches who bust their hump.) But knowing how you value the knowledge of the DC, and you seem like you might know him, ask him about Hall specifically and see what he says.

And if you can't figure out what old24eagle means... you're the joke! Its pretty self explanatory.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Oh... I wouldn't mention poor coaching in the PF game. Who's the coach who didn't know how many TO's Cosby had?

(No offense to Hammonds, I fully respect that guy. Its just ironic you would use that game to prove "poor coaching.")

Hello, eagle3314. Its almost that time isn't it? How's the kids? Mine are almost walking. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Time is unbelievable. Can't wait to come to the nest and see you guys again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hello, eagle3314. Its almost that time isn't it? How's the kids? Mine are almost walking. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Time is unbelievable. Can't wait to come to the nest and see you guys again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Take plenty of Muffins zAZa90 to give out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />