class 1 region 1

bulldogs10

This should be an interesting year. This year we should have the best line we've had in several years. We will have some size and they have been working hard so we should be pretty strong. Hampton will be BIGGER man for man than us though. Houtsma is a great equalizer. He is a MAN! The best player I've seen here in a while.I'd run to the other side away from him on off.,and double him with a linebacker or safety on def because you can't cover him 1 on 1 with a corner. I'm not real big on talking smack or making predictions but here are some obvious ones. Hancock won't win the conf.,neither will Unaka. The Cloudland/Hampton winner will probably win it.(I said probably Eagles fans not surely) Trousdale is THE team in 1A again this year. AAANNNDDD........Grace will not enjoy their game against CAK. Wow I really went out on a limb for those!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an interesting year. This year we should have the best line we've had in several years. We will have some size and they have been working hard so we should be pretty strong. Hampton will be BIGGER man for man than us though. Houtsma is a great equalizer. He is a MAN! The best player I've seen here in a while.I'd run to the other side away from him on off.,and double him with a linebacker or safety on def because you can't cover him 1 on 1 with a corner. I'm not real big on talking smack or making predictions but here are some obvious ones. Hancock won't win the conf.,neither will Unaka. The Cloudland/Hampton winner will probably win it.(I said probably Eagles fans not surely) Trousdale is THE team in 1A again this year. AAANNNDDD........Grace will not enjoy their game against CAK. Wow I really went out on a limb for those!

What number does Houtsma wear? #5 for us made your secondary look like middle schoolers last year(he was a soph.) , and # 22 outran your secondary (he wasn't very fast). Cloudlands biggest asset right now in my opinion is coaching. Robbie and his staff seem to have their kids playing to their max ability. You guys lost 2 really good players and thats sometimes very hard to replace in one season , especially at a small school.

What number does Houtsma wear? #5 for us made your secondary look like middle schoolers last year(he was a soph.) , and # 22 outran your secondary (he wasn't very fast). Cloudlands biggest asset right now in my opinion is coaching. Robbie and his staff seem to have their kids playing to their max ability. You guys lost 2 really good players and thats sometimes very hard to replace in one season , especially at a small school.

Gonna be hard for anyone in the region to match Cloudlands skill people, Housma is big and strong with great hands , Morgan is an athelete. These 2 are difference makers.

Come on now Muffin boy. I doubt the secondary for Cloudland looked like middle schoolers against Cosby. #22 must have thought someone in the endzone had a MUFFIN and he kicked it into second gear. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Eagle, I can't wait to come down and see you guys again. Its been a long time comin' and the youngin's are almost walking. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Talent-wise, Cloudland has the tools. You will find out who Houstma is. He went from a boy last season to a man this season. He is a tall and powerful reciever who is a mean blocker too. He also plays defensive end if that tells you anything about his physicality. Your no. 5 is a good athlete, but our DB's didn't turn around and look for the ball last year. I guess they should have learned that in middle school. Anyway, I look for an exciting season and I hope we can challenge Hampton. Beating a Mike Lunsford coached team is a tremendous challenge for teams around here. The man has been a blessing to this community.

Eagle, I can't wait to come down and see you guys again. Its been a long time comin' and the youngin's are almost walking. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Talent-wise, Cloudland has the tools. You will find out who Houstma is. He went from a boy last season to a man this season. He is a tall and powerful reciever who is a mean blocker too. He also plays defensive end if that tells you anything about his physicality. Your no. 5 is a good athlete, but our DB's didn't turn around and look for the ball last year. I guess they should have learned that in middle school. Anyway, I look for an exciting season and I hope we can challenge Hampton. Beating a Mike Lunsford coached team is a tremendous challenge for teams around here. The man has been a blessing to this community.

Hey z-90. Could you, and/or, Pujo give me a quick run down on the Hampton/Cloudland rivalry? I'd forgotten about some 'landers standing "on our side of the field" that night, but seem to remember it all had to do with Lunsford?? If this is going to open a whole can of worms, that neither of you want to get involved in, then I totally understand. Just curious.

Hey z-90. Could you, and/or, Pujo give me a quick run down on the Hampton/Cloudland rivalry? I'd forgotten about some 'landers standing "on our side of the field" that night, but seem to remember it all had to do with Lunsford?? If this is going to open a whole can of worms, that neither of you want to get involved in, then I totally understand. Just curious.

Hey ,did Boyd drop back to 1a and if so what region? your's or spits? just curious.

Hey ,did Boyd drop back to 1a and if so what region? your's or spits? just curious.

Honestly man, I don't know. I haven't read up on the new format, and how it works. It was my understanding that everyone on our schedule, other than the first two games, were in our new district, but according to coachT we are in district 8. The rest of our schedule is out of district 9, so I'm guessing we were forced to play those teams. Can't see us scheduling them, or them scheduling us, if we/they didn't have to. But to answer your question (somewhat), yes. Boyd is in 1A, 2A in the playoffs, but are not in our's or SP's region/district.

Seven, Hampton and Cloudland has always been big rivals. Cloudland pretty much owned Hampton the last several years Mke was there. Mike left and went to Avery CO for 1 year and people were allright with that. The next season he went to Hampton and that ruffled alot of people,s feathers. Some of the kids that Mike had coached at Cloudland took it personal. Although the move had nothing to do with the kids at Cloudland, they took it that way.Some people still hold a grudge ,but it isn't nearly as bad. When Cloudland is able to get a win against Mike , the feelings will ease up. Probably be a big celebration in Roan MT.