temple at south pitt

topper06

paper said a 19 point temple win but it looked close in the 1st. did south pitt play well or did temple play that bad. paper said sexton got 15?

Temple played bad. Not stopping ball or anything South Pitt knows how to get to the ball to the rim and we played high and there Quick and beat us to the @@@@, right down the middle. If Temple would Drop back played a 2-2-1 they would have won by 40, but we didn't adjust we come out cocky and thought it was like last year.SP has improve and big and fast with one good player and the other are ok,but if they played smart they can beat up on alot of teams. They jump us by 10 or 12 at the start of the game because our guys was cocky and realized. Nice gym also. Look like great fan support for the SP team. People better take note, SP is on an upward Spiral in B-ball.

Temple played bad. Not stopping ball or anything South Pitt knows how to get to the ball to the rim and we played high and there Quick and beat us to the @@@@, right down the middle. If Temple would Drop back played a 2-2-1 they would have won by 40, but we didn't adjust we come out cocky and thought it was like last year.SP has improve and big and fast with one good player and the other are ok,but if they played smart they can beat up on alot of teams. They jump us by 10 or 12 at the start of the game because our guys was cocky and realized. Nice gym also. Look like great fan support for the SP team. People better take note, SP is on an upward Spiral in B-ball.

SP is better than they play sometimes. The game last night was close for awhile with TT up by 8 @ the half. It seems SP's intensity level is not what it needs to be and they will have to develop outside shooting to get far. SP is like the TN Vols athletic, tall and quick but w/o perimeter shooters that can connect.

TT was not near the team they've been in past years. I was surprised at the lack of white players on this team.

SP is better than they play sometimes. The game last night was close for awhile with TT up by 8 @ the half. It seems SP's intensity level is not what it needs to be and they will have to develop outside shooting to get far. SP is like the TN Vols athletic, tall and quick but w/o perimeter shooters that can connect.

TT was not near the team they've been in past years. I was surprised at the lack of white players on this team.

This year's team seems to not get up for games they know they are going to win. The senior heavy team two years ago came out strong against every opponent for 32 minutes. When they were juniors the previous year it seemed they came out strong at the beginning of every game and would get a big lead, then slow down. This year's team seems to come out a little too relaxed sometimes.

I am not sure what you mean that this year's team is not near the team they have been in the past. Last night Temple won by 19. Last year Temple won by 21. I could not find a score for the previous year but I saw where Temple won by 18 & 11 in 05/06, by 36 in the regionals in 04/05, and by 23 in the 03/04 regionals.

SP has a very athletic team. That #1 (Terrell Robinson?) did a really good job. What was the name of the really good player who graduated in 06?

I wasn't at the game, but really wasn't suprised by how relatively close it was. The word is that Spitt is extremely athletic and has been improving as a team.

Also, Sexton's first option is to usually to pass. He isn't worried about his pts., especially in a game Temple's suppossed to win.

Has the discipline improved dad? That is the only thing holding them back I would think. The talent has and will always be there.

The really good player SP had that graduated a few years ago was probably Antonio Robinson. That is his brother. I hope to get out to watch SP this week when they play Marion-Jasper. I have not got to see them play yet this season, but it sounds like they have some potential.

KL wonders why The Ambassador is not out supporting his boys like he did during football season. KL will be looking for the Ambassador Friday night at Ridley Arena. Get out and support these girls and boys.

This year's team seems to not get up for games they know they are going to win. The senior heavy team two years ago came out strong against every opponent for 32 minutes. When they were juniors the previous year it seemed they came out strong at the beginning of every game and would get a big lead, then slow down. This year's team seems to come out a little too relaxed sometimes.

I am not sure what you mean that this year's team is not near the team they have been in the past. Last night Temple won by 19. Last year Temple won by 21. I could not find a score for the previous year but I saw where Temple won by 18 & 11 in 05/06, by 36 in the regionals in 04/05, and by 23 in the 03/04 regionals.

SP has a very athletic team. That #1 (Terrell Robinson?) did a really good job. What was the name of the really good player who graduated in 06?

I agree, Terrell can get it to the @@@@ in a hurry.