East Tn Baseball

7inningparadise

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which class are u talking about or all east tennessee, cause greenback could be good this year. i believe rockwood lost almost everyone last year so this may be the open door that district was waiting for to knock roockwood down.

Rockwood was knocked down last year when Harriman won the district! Harriman will probably repeat again with Greenback or Grace right behind them.

Newguy your right! But I believe Harriman and Wartburg will be playing for the region championship!

I don't see why everyone is throwing Rockwood into the ground. I have been to just a few of their practices but from what I see they don't look bad at all. Yeah they might have lost 8 starters but that doesn't mean they don't have talent anymore. I project Rockwood to have a young suprising team this year. I wouldn't put Wartburg or Grace in front of them in the Region but I could see them finishing behind Harriman or possible coming out on top.

I don't see why everyone is throwing Rockwood into the ground. I have been to just a few of their practices but from what I see they don't look bad at all. Yeah they might have lost 8 starters but that doesn't mean they don't have talent anymore. I project Rockwood to have a young suprising team this year. I wouldn't put Wartburg or Grace in front of them in the Region but I could see them finishing behind Harriman or possible coming out on top.

Ok the possibility of them finishing on top of Grace could happen but come on Harriman. Not going to happen but i'm for Rockwood and Harriman to make a repeat to state! But I just don't see Rockwood getting there, to be honest I see them having a hard time getting past Grace and Greenback but anything is possible.

cm8 couldnt cut it at farragut so he had to go to webb, webb will be ok

OK, since my mom wanted me to go to a good school.. Just cause I moved schools to get a better education, i couldnt cut it at farragut? Youre probably right. Since i made all region last year.. I couldnt cut it.. hmm.. Youre probably just some parent at farragut whose son doesnt play AND wants to bash me cause i moved schools? Awesome, sweet life.. When im playing in college Ill let you and your son know how it is.

OK, since my mom wanted me to go to a good school.. Just cause I moved schools to get a better education, i couldnt cut it at farragut? Youre probably right. Since i made all region last year.. I couldnt cut it.. hmm.. Youre probably just some parent at farragut whose son doesnt play AND wants to bash me cause i moved schools? Awesome, sweet life.. When im playing in college Ill let you and your son know how it is.

Oh dang that was cold

bruceandpat is right, he couldn't cut it at farragut... so now he is tearin up all those 8th grade pitchers that throw 70mph and whose parents won't let them throw a curveball yet. welcome to division 2 high school ball.

Well, Wartburg should have beaten Harriman last year in the region tournament, but my buddies down there couldn't field a bunt to put the game away. I think Harriman had like 3 hits the whole game? All the other baserunners were results of errors most of them on bunts. And guess what, Wartburg brings back 7 starters. All their pitching, and their big sticks. Plus, like I said before they have the best player in the region. That's a pretty good basis for putting them above a Rockwood team that lost 8 starters. and The top of the pitching rotation. But Harriman and Wartburg will be the top 2 this year, with either one of them having the ability to win.