Humboldt @ Lake Co. Jan. 30

Guest snakedriver

Well since nobody has much else to say, I wish HBT GOOD LUCK and will try to be there. I do have a couple of health issues that keep me from going to as games as i want to! Humboldt58 give me a summary of the game if i can't get there. Because it is almost nitty gritty time! GOOD LUCK HBT!!!

I kinda got a feeling this game won't be played this Friday but with the District tournaments starting Feb.13th ...meand we'll have to get the games in pretty quick..If Humboldt and Dresden are both postponed..that means Lake Co would have to play 5 games in 10 ten days...So either will have to play some Monday or Thursday games more than likely.!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda got a feeling this game won't be played this Friday but with the District tournaments starting Feb.13th ...meand we'll have to get the games in pretty quick..If Humboldt and Dresden are both postponed..that means Lake Co would have to play 5 games in 10 ten days...So either will have to play some Monday or Thursday games more than likely.!

It any way possible they need to get it in because, it will make it hard on the kids and the fans! Down Humboldt way the roads are in good shape. With highs above freezing the next couple of days whats left should be almost all gone. They should play and it should be a full house good luck to both teams!!

Yea they need to get this game in Humboldt already has to make up one with Halls...Humboldt's roads are clean and tmw the high is in the 40's so it should all be gone by tmw,but i wish LC the best and hope they get the power back asap!

Mrbigster might be right now about postponment i hope not, but seen on tv were tha LC schools are closed Thursday and Friday! If they have got to reschedule it will have to on a Monday ,Thursday or Saturday. Be hard on kids with t- time right around the corner! If u hear anything for sure let me know thanks! To more important things like u say hope everone is ok in LC and hope they get everthing back on soon!!

Mrbigster might be right now about postponment i hope not, but seen on tv were tha LC schools are closed Thursday and Friday! If they have got to reschedule it will have to on a Monday ,Thursday or Saturday. Be hard on kids with t- time right around the corner! If u hear anything for sure let me know thanks! To more important things like u say hope everone is ok in LC and hope they get everthing back on soon!!

Pretty sure there won't be any games this Friday or Saturday..Lake Co already has a game to make up with Dresden and was going to play that game Sat. night....A friend came to stay at my house and he said Lake Co will be lucky to play even Tues. night..He said power lines and poles were down everywhere..And a lot of the players and families are having to stay with other families in othe rcounties and I was told by a player that they weren't going to practice any this week and would be lucky to even play Tuesday night!

Guest snakedriver

Well since nobody has much else to say, I wish HBT GOOD LUCK and will try to be there. I do have a couple of health issues that keep me from going to as games as i want to! Humboldt58 give me a summary of the game if i can't get there. Because it is almost nitty gritty time! GOOD LUCK HBT!!!

If you can't get to the game it will be covered by WLLI 1190am (whenever it's played). I will be talking to Humboldt coaches this evening so I'll try to keep everyone posted. Hope everyone to the north of us (Humboldt) is doing OK. I know you guys took a big hit!

If you can't get to the game it will be covered by WLLI 1190am (whenever it's played). I will be talking to Humboldt coaches this evening so I'll try to keep everyone posted. Hope everyone to the north of us (Humboldt) is doing OK. I know you guys took a big hit!

Thanks just want u all to know i listen to u when i can't make it to the games, and u all do a great job!! Keep up the good work thanks again!!

Pretty sure there won't be any games this Friday or Saturday..Lake Co already has a game to make up with Dresden and was going to play that game Sat. night....A friend came to stay at my house and he said Lake Co will be lucky to play even Tues. night..He said power lines and poles were down everywhere..And a lot of the players and families are having to stay with other families in othe rcounties and I was told by a player that they weren't going to practice any this week and would be lucky to even play Tuesday night!

U all in LC got it a lot worse than we did up through here. HBT has 5 games to play in 7 days both teams will have it rough from here on out. It won't be much rest for the weary especially u folks from LC. No matter when they play it is not important as much as what u all are going through. Will keep u in our prayers and may God bless!

U all in LC got it a lot worse than we did up through here. HBT has 5 games to play in 7 days both teams will have it rough from here on out. It won't be much rest for the weary especially u folks from LC. No matter when they play it is not important as much as what u all are going through. Will keep u in our prayers and may God bless!

Yea..My buddy wants me to ride with him this afternoon and just look at the damage..And that'safter a couple days..He said I wouldn't believe how it looks..The paper in Dyersburg today said that repairs are expected to take several more days ..Said service has been restored to Ridgely but Tiptonville suffered more damage..Said about 300 of its poles were broken and had to be replaced.!Said their first step is to restore places like nursing homes,hospitals,police deptments and the next step is to restore the main feeder lines that serve the greatest number of customers..Then the next step is to restore service to individual homes and businesses..So..according to the paper..could be several days for some people in Lake Co

Guest snakedriver

Thanks just want u all to know i listen to u when i can't make it to the games, and u all do a great job!! Keep up the good work thanks again!!

Thanks. We appreciate it. I wish we could do all of the Humboldt games but there's just not enough advertising dollars in the teel to do them all. We will be covering the district and region tourneys and if the Vikings move on to the boro' we'll be there to. Thanks for listening.

Thanks. We appreciate it. I wish we could do all of the Humboldt games but there's just not enough advertising dollars in the teel to do them all. We will be covering the district and region tourneys and if the Vikings move on to the boro' we'll be there to. Thanks for listening.

Just wanted u to know u all do a great job! Like i said i try to get to as many games as possible have a couple of health problems slows me down a little! Will the District and Region both be played at Dresden? Hope the Vikings go all the way! In my opinion the Vikings should have won a couple tittles in the last 5 years! Hope HBT wins a title ! I'm sick of Milan to, they are not that good everyear they have teams intimitated here! No offense just the way i feel! Sorry don't like Milan will not pull for them any way form or fashion! Go Vikings! Lots of people know me in HBT my old home town if u are from HBT u can't truely pull for Milan!