Dyersburg Trojans

mrbigster

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me assure everyone on this post that the parents and the boys are very willing to give this man a chance. I have heard nothing negative from the players or from the parents in the last two days. I have two boys on this team and about 90% of there friends are football players. I have heard nothing. Not a word. I think that counts for something cosidering their opinion is truly the only one that matters.

That is GREAT!!!!! Glad to see you back on the boards ftblmom39 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He is awfully young at 33...But the Dyersburg bunch will have to GIVE him a chance....Heard he MIGHT be bringing a REALLY good coach with him though...stay tuned...

I have heard he may bring TWO really good coaches that would be excellent fits for Dyersburg. One can only hope there will be slots available.

I have heard he may bring TWO really good coaches that would be excellent fits for Dyersburg. One can only hope there will be slots available.

The rumor mill has it that Bart will be bringing his father, long-time West Tennessee coach Jim Stowe, with him. That would be a plus, I think. Shades of the Kiffins in Knoxville!