Fairview HC Resigns!

fviewallday

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man this is the best soap opera going.!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far from the truth you really are... I am one of the original posters on this thread who was unhappy with how this whole situation went down. I was simply posting information about Coach Harris that I had learned from someone in East Hickman country. Now you're accusing me of being Whitefield!!! Sherlock Holmes you aren't...

Who I am is a parent of one of this past year's seniors who enjoyed a lot of success under Coach Whitefield and his staff. To tell you the truth, I never really liked the guy. He's kind of a jerk, but I respected what he was trying to do with the kids at Fairview High. I didn't agree with everything he did but the program was making progress.

I am sure Whitefield is moving on to greener pastures and doesn't bother himself with reading these types of threads.

You mentioned Centennial High School... why? Is Whitefield going to be coaching there next year? Please share your obvious inside information with the rest of us.

Now you on the other hand, seem to be a little touchy on the whole Coach Harris topic... which would suggest a close friendship of some kind. What's your relationship with him? Did you just lose him as your assistant head coach?

Unlike you, I truly want the best for next year's Yellowjackets... and its coaching staff. As it turns out, there are several good men who will be coaching at Fairview next year. And to prove to you that I am not Coach Whitefield, I am wishing you (Coach Hughes) the best of luck in your new position of head football coach at Fairview High School. See, I doubt that Whitefield could bring himself to do that.

Forever a Fairview Fan,

blockdown

Whatever Coach Whitefield. You have gone too far at this point to fess up, I guess. I hope this has all been a constructive lesson for you.

How far from the truth you really are... I am one of the original posters on this thread who was unhappy with how this whole situation went down. I was simply posting information about Coach Harris that I had learned from someone in East Hickman country. Now you're accusing me of being Whitefield!!! Sherlock Holmes you aren't...

Who I am is a parent of one of this past year's seniors who enjoyed a lot of success under Coach Whitefield and his staff. To tell you the truth, I never really liked the guy. He's kind of a jerk, but I respected what he was trying to do with the kids at Fairview High. I didn't agree with everything he did but the program was making progress.

I am sure Whitefield is moving on to greener pastures and doesn't bother himself with reading these types of threads.

You mentioned Centennial High School... why? Is Whitefield going to be coaching there next year? Please share your obvious inside information with the rest of us.

Now you on the other hand, seem to be a little touchy on the whole Coach Harris topic... which would suggest a close friendship of some kind. What's your relationship with him? Did you just lose him as your assistant head coach?

Unlike you, I truly want the best for next year's Yellowjackets... and its coaching staff. As it turns out, there are several good men who will be coaching at Fairview next year. And to prove to you that I am not Coach Whitefield, I am wishing you (Coach Hughes) the best of luck in your new position of head football coach at Fairview High School. See, I doubt that Whitefield could bring himself to do that.

Forever a Fairview Fan,

blockdown

Oh this is rich! Whitefield called himself a jerk /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, he resigned - just like Custer surrendered at Little Big Horn.

blockdown is Coach Whitefield. I would not post it, if I were not certain.

Once again no hard evidence of your out of right field accusation. Why should we trust you? All the post you have made on the T have been filled with accusations with no hard evidence. You are all fluff, with no substance. You are just stupid, both the administration and Whitefield have both stated he resigned from his post. Get over yourself, its people like you that pollute a program, the same thing is happening at Indy. Never do these idiots have any hard evidence to back up their claims.

Once again no hard evidence of your out of right field accusation. Why should we trust you? All the post you have made on the T have been filled with accusations with no hard evidence. You are all fluff, with no substance. You are just stupid, both the administration and Whitefield have both stated he resigned from his post. Get over yourself, its people like you that pollute a program, the same thing is happening at Indy. Never do these idiots have any hard evidence to back up their claims.

That's right - Coach Whitefield just decided that he did not want to coach at Fairview any longer. That is why he, you and his ex-assistant are crying a river on this message board.

Great news Indy! I am not trying to convince you, so you can end your frustration. I am letting Coach Whitefield know. See, I do not have to convince him. He knows who he is. You are a sucker, however, if you aren't convinced after those hilarious, desperate, corny denials. He just needs to learn a lesson from all of this.

More good news for you, Indy. I am not mad at you for calling me all of those mean names. I know these are frustrating times for you.

If I even hear that Coach Hughes, considered talking to Ron King about being an assistant, I am going to shut up and cease all support and defense of Coach Hughes.

will your word be your bond in this matter.......... or will it ring hollow much as the words of the east middle school coach have.........

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow! This whole thread is nuts!

If INVOL1 is WrestleRed and blockdown is Coach Whitefield, does that still make Clark Kent Superman?

whatever!

I just want to know more info on Whitefield's destination. I have also caught wind of his surfacing at Centennial, but I have just a somewhat reliable source. Anybody have any updates?