Inter-Mountain Athletic Conference (IMAC)

statman3

IMAC  

39 members have voted

1. 1. IMAC

IMAC TOURNEY (I usually don??™t predict after District Tourney starts, but this is probably my last year and since I have been unmasked, I may be running short of super power) but here goes:

Cherokee ??“ Jefferson

Whitney Gilbert vs Whitney Leon ??“ This one could go 12 innings with no one scoring and then I say, let those two arm wrestle for it. The Red, White, and Blue continue to surprise the amazing Lance and certainly a victory tonight would do it as well. Chief Gilbert will rally the tribe for one last assault on Spring Fling and getting out of the District may be the toughest battle between here and there. When you think of Whitney, you think of ???Marbles Gilbert???, but two great years from sophomore sensation Whitney Leon is evident that she wants the baton passed to her. But since this isn??™t the 800 relay, don??™t look for it to pass tonight. Lady Pats have surprised me all year and Cherokee finds scoring runs extremely difficult. A Lady Pat win wouldn??™t be shocking, but neither is it probable. Lance??™s Loser: Jefferson

East ??“ West

Talk softly and carry a big stick and both of these got plenty of that. No smack talking tonight and both poised to put up large quantities of runs. Trojans have sputtered all season and though you are not sure what you are going to get on any given night, they have played well as of late and of course a big victory over talented Unicoi. East comes staggering in the tournament with a measly record of 24-3. They maybe stumped their toe last week, but after the profanity flies and you get the lights turned on, you are ready to break something ??“ tonight it will be break out. I look for high scoring affair and although, West a little advantage as they utilize more speed and play smaller ball, East has more power and potential to fly it out of the park. I love this pitching matchup as well. Watson one of my all time favorites and the ever steady Rachael Wilmoth. They two girls just go out and find a way. Both will need some help from the girls behind them. Lance??™s Loser: West

Lance,

I was looking for you at the game tonight. True, you have been unmasked but with a 2 for 2 showing on today's games, you must give us one more round of predictions. (frog joke optional)

I must say that even though you were 2 for 2, not even the great Lance could have predicted the 8 to 7 score in the nightcap. Incredible game and hard luck loss for the lady pats. I know Leon feeling pretty down, but she is a great pitcher and will bounce back. Would just as soon not have to face her anymore this year.

Go Lady Chiefs!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lance,

I was looking for you at the game tonight. True, you have been unmasked but with a 2 for 2 showing on today's games, you must give us one more round of predictions. (frog joke optional)

I must say that even though you were 2 for 2, not even the great Lance could have predicted the 8 to 7 score in the nightcap. Incredible game and hard luck loss for the lady pats. I know Leon feeling pretty down, but she is a great pitcher and will bounce back. Would just as soon not have to face her anymore this year.

Go Lady Chiefs!!!!

Yes as you have been unmaseked I agree you need to give the prediction till the season is over. Its not over till you run out of frog jokes. Great game last night we stayed and watched and yes Leon pitched well until the final 2 innings. I hope she can bounce back today. Good luck to all the teams today but you knwo where I go with this. GO LADY CANES GO

Statman - I'll be looking for you tonight.

A frog walks into a bar and orders a drink. Bartender says - are you a frog cause we don't serve frogs here. Frog goes down the street and catches next bar and once again orders a drink. Bartender says - are you a frog cause there is a sign outside that clearly states that we don't serve frogs here. Frog finds a third bar and same treatment once again. Frog walks back to the first bar where he sees a piece of rope on the floor at the door. He wraps the rope into a knot around himself and frays it on both ends. He walks in and orders a drink. Bartendender ask - are you a frog for which the frog responds --- I'm a-frayed knot. Afraid not - that's funny.

TONIGHT'S IMAC DISTRICT MATCHUP

Jefferson vs West

There is an old saying in sports that suggest it is tough to beat the same team 3 times. Lance has once again been amazing this year, but twice I have picked the Trojans and twice they have been defeated by Jeff. Jefferson played well last night and put up runs on the best pitcher in East Tennessee. I want to say that I'm a believer, but then you have last nights game - how does Jeff get off the mat after last nights heart-breaking loss after seemingly having it in hand. That just drains the life right out of you. If anyone can put it back together - it's Leon; however, just can't beat the same team 3 straight times - not in the highly talented and equitable IMAC. Lance's Loser: Jefferson

East vs Cherokee

There is an old saying in sports that suggest it is tought to beat the same team 3 times. And who in this conference thinks they can beat Gilbert 3 times in one year. Impossible. Improbable. Heck - I don't even think she has given up an earned run to Lady Canes this year -- or at least it has been a couple of errors that cost them. I know Marbles gave up an unimaginable amount of runs to Jeff last night but I wouldn't want to be playing the ULTIMATE WARRIOR tonight. No way Lady Canes. No way to beat her 3 straight times. No way as she is on emotional high from last nights come from behind surprise. No body in America would pick you tonight which is precisely why I do. THAT OLD SAYING IS JUST A BUNCH OF BUNK. Lance's Loser: Cherokee

I hope this is my final pick. I have had loads of IMAC fun, but alas I have run my course. Out of jokes - out of power - out of entertaining things to say.

GO IMAC

Statman - I'll be looking for you tonight.

A frog walks into a bar and orders a drink. Bartender says - are you a frog cause we don't serve frogs here. Frog goes down the street and catches next bar and once again orders a drink. Bartender says - are you a frog cause there is a sign outside that clearly states that we don't serve frogs here. Frog finds a third bar and same treatment once again. Frog walks back to the first bar where he sees a piece of rope on the floor at the door. He wraps the rope into a knot around himself and frays it on both ends. He walks in and orders a drink. Bartendender ask - are you a frog for which the frog responds --- I'm a-frayed knot. Afraid not - that's funny.

TONIGHT'S IMAC DISTRICT MATCHUP

Jefferson vs West

There is an old saying in sports that suggest it is tough to beat the same team 3 times. Lance has once again been amazing this year, but twice I have picked the Trojans and twice they have been defeated by Jeff. Jefferson played well last night and put up runs on the best pitcher in East Tennessee. I want to say that I'm a believer, but then you have last nights game - how does Jeff get off the mat after last nights heart-breaking loss after seemingly having it in hand. That just drains the life right out of you. If anyone can put it back together - it's Leon; however, just can't beat the same team 3 straight times - not in the highly talented and equitable IMAC. Lance's Loser: Jefferson

East vs Cherokee

There is an old saying in sports that suggest it is tought to beat the same team 3 times. And who in this conference thinks they can beat Gilbert 3 times in one year. Impossible. Improbable. Heck - I don't even think she has given up an earned run to Lady Canes this year -- or at least it has been a couple of errors that cost them. I know Marbles gave up an unimaginable amount of runs to Jeff last night but I wouldn't want to be playing the ULTIMATE WARRIOR tonight. No way Lady Canes. No way to beat her 3 straight times. No way as she is on emotional high from last nights come from behind surprise. No body in America would pick you tonight which is precisely why I do. THAT OLD SAYING IS JUST A BUNCH OF BUNK. Lance's Loser: Cherokee

I hope this is my final pick. I have had loads of IMAC fun, but alas I have run my course. Out of jokes - out of power - out of entertaining things to say.

GO IMAC

I hope your predictions are correct.... Heres to a great night of softball.... GO HURRICANES GO

Statman - enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you and Donnie. It has been a long and fun run. Tell your daughter that I'm a big fan and wish her well in her post secondary pursuits.

MWTFAN - as usual - great to see you. I enjoyed your daughter after the game as well. She actually gave me a hug. Normally, she is cracking on me.

I'm going to miss IMAC as we knew it.

Statman - enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you and Donnie. It has been a long and fun run. Tell your daughter that I'm a big fan and wish her well in her post secondary pursuits.

MWTFAN - as usual - great to see you. I enjoyed your daughter after the game as well. She actually gave me a hug. Normally, she is cracking on me.

I'm going to miss IMAC as we knew it.

I wouldn't worry about her cracking on you too much, she's probably been mad you didn't let her play point guard years ago. I believe she still thinks she's a point guard. BTW, who's Donnie? Is that the younger dude that I saw you and StatMan talking to?

I wouldn't worry about her cracking on you too much, she's probably been mad you didn't let her play point guard years ago. I believe she still thinks she's a point guard. BTW, who's Donnie? Is that the younger dude that I saw you and StatMan talking to?

OK ok now that Lance has been outed and I think I would like to guess osme others and then we can confirm as this is the final for most of us.

1. Lance - Ricky Bruce

2.statman - David Gilbert

3.mwtfan - Either Donnie Mckinney or Ken Watson or Tim Wild

4.JC#1fan - Stacy Hill

Did I leave anyone out?

Good luck tonight to West and Cherokee. Play hard see you on Thursday Go Lady CANES

OK ok now that Lance has been outed and I think I would like to guess osme others and then we can confirm as this is the final for most of us.

1. Lance - Ricky Bruce

4.JC#1fan - Stacy Hill

Did I leave anyone out?

Good luck tonight to West and Cherokee. Play hard see you on Thursday Go Lady CANES

4.JC#1fan - Stacy Hill. What an insult. Surely JCfan has more insight than that. By the way add this one to the list. newbutold?

I'm sorry mwtfan - I thought you knew Donnie. He is great guy another softball junkie. If I get a chance, I will introduce the two of you.

As for newbutold - why you call us out Sylvia? I don't go around telling people that your daughter plays third at East now do I.

LANCE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY.

Whitney Leon - enjoyed watching the East game with you. If I had a "dang ball", I'd give it to you /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Glad for rainout. Hopefully, I can make Thursday's game.

Steaks mwtfan and I will hook you up with Donnie

I'm sorry mwtfan - I thought you knew Donnie. He is great guy another softball junkie. If I get a chance, I will introduce the two of you.

As for newbutold - why you call us out Sylvia? I don't go around telling people that your daughter plays third at East now do I.

LANCE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY.

Whitney Leon - enjoyed watching the East game with you. If I had a "dang ball", I'd give it to you /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Glad for rainout. Hopefully, I can make Thursday's game.

Steaks mwtfan and I will hook you up with Donnie

You are still the man Lancelot, frog jokes and all - thought everybody 'round here pretty much knew who I was a long time ago.

See all of you at the ballpark!!!

1. Lance - Ricky Bruce

4.JC#1fan - Stacy Hill

Did I leave anyone out?

Waddya mean this is final, your daughter graduates and you just leave us here? You gotta have something to do, don't you?