Manassas @ Middleton 1/20/09

Legend

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....because Middleton actually has a good coach! Don't be surprised if you get outcoached and nearly beaten as well!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

can i hold you to that????? lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

its on after the game!!!! lol!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

can i hold you to that????? lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

its on after the game!!!! lol!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Make sure HB people no you said that also. they gone KILL GC when they play yall!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (cupcakes)

Middleton was Humboldt very 1st game and the vikings really didn't play a good game...they didn't quite know how to play with each other yet... they didn't have the right rotation or defense in place yet...i think if Humboldt played Middleton now i say Humboldt could beat them play 15-20 pts.But Middleton did out coach Humboldt and might just out coach Manassas tomorrow night...but Buckner and company should handle Middleton pretty easily.

Guest snakedriver

Game stays close....Buckner fouls out in the 4th.....and The final is.....

Middleton - 75

ManASSES - 72

If there is a God in Heaven.....please make this true......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest snakedriver

Make sure HB people no you said that also. they gone KILL GC when they play yall!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (cupcakes)

Humboldt already killed GC.....................twice.

Guest snakedriver

middleton almost beat HB!!!!!

Ya know....I was noticing that ManASSES never could beat Middleton until the 08 season. Why is that Legend. As a matter of fact....did'nt Middleton beat ManASSES 101 to 46 in 2007?

middleton almost beat HB!!!!!

I see you are still on Humboldt's jock...Look dude, it was the first game of the season...Besides Humboldt had players coming off of football. How many football players does Manasses have on their team? How Humboldt played Middleton doesn't matter anyway....Remember Ridgeway lost to Craigmont and Ridgeway beat Manasses....According to your theory Manasses should've lost to Craigmont...

Ya know....I was noticing that ManASSES never could beat Middleton until the 08 season. Why is that Legend. As a matter of fact....did'nt Middleton beat ManASSES 101 to 46 in 2007?

Manassas beat Middleton by 12 at home in 06!!! Then Middleton refs cheated and Manassas got killed @ Middleton

Manassas beat Middleton in Middleton in 07 3 at the buzzer in OT!!! Middleton beat Manassas the next week whem Chris Benton didnt play Manassas best player @ that time.

Manassas 08 killed Middlton by 40+ @ Manassas and in Middleton!!!!

09 will be much like 08!!!! lol!!!

LOL....No one had ever heard of Manassas until Legend got on here boosting them up last year...now they could very well win a 1A state championship this year. Not bad for a coach that choked in the championship of last years state tournaments!!!!!!

GC will never ever get the chance to choke!!!! lol!!! (cupcakes)