Manassas @ Middleton 1/20/09

Legend

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snakedriver

he wont to compare players lets do Buckner -vs- avery

Well I can think of no better way to compare them than to have them play each other!....and that will happen in sub-state!

You all are a trip. Joe Jackson is the truth. Flat Out. Jackson is a scorer but he does run the point more than half the time for White Station. Doesnt matter if Burton is in the game or not. Similar to how Delk was at Haywood. Singleton was the point on paper but Delk handled the ball. Buckner is the truth no matter what anyone says or whomever Manassas has played. He is Legit whether he plays hard for 32 minutes or not. Manassas wins and he fills the stats sheet plus he has a free ride to school. To compare the two would be crazy. I would take either one on my team

You all are a trip. Joe Jackson is the truth. Flat Out. Jackson is a scorer but he does run the point more than half the time for White Station. Doesnt matter if Burton is in the game or not. Similar to how Delk was at Haywood. Singleton was the point on paper but Delk handled the ball. Buckner is the truth no matter what anyone says or whomever Manassas has played. He is Legit whether he plays hard for 32 minutes or not. Manassas wins and he fills the stats sheet plus he has a free ride to school. To compare the two would be crazy. I would take either one on my team

Me to.....BTW, I was told the Liberty/JCM game was this Friday. I forgot to tell you.

I would like to see both of them play! Buckner is going to Ole Miss and is Jackson a senior? There is a good chance i will get to see Buckner. Will Jackson be D1 player? Good luck to all West TN!!

Yeah,i dont think you know much about Joe Jackson.Like Yankee said,he is a junior and will be in the Mcdonalds All American game next year.Joe is rated number 15 in the nation and is the real deal and will definately be playing high major.

he wont to compare players lets do Buckner -vs- avery

Go ahead and compare the two.Buckner played on the AAU circuit were as Avery elected not to play.Buckner is the better player,but Avery does some things better than Buckner.Avery is a mid major player and Buckner is high major.Avery is a 6'5 post player,were Buckner is a 6'8 post player.Both will play post in college.Buckner cant shoot outside,so he will not be a 3 in college.Buckner and Avery avg about the same amount of points,Buckner has the slight edge in rebounds and blocks,but Avery block a lot of shots also,Avery is a better ball handler,better outside shooter.Buckner is the better defensive player,but Avery is the better offensive player.I know it was last year,but Avery had more impact on the game against UC than Buckner had on the game in the state championship.It was hard for UC to score around the basket against LC,but UC didnt have a hard time scoring around the basket against Manassas.Buckner is a great player and i hope do well in college,but you cant knock Avery.He is a good player too,but Buckner is the better player.

Go ahead and compare the two.Buckner played on the AAU circuit were as Avery elected not to play.Buckner is the better player,but Avery does some things better than Buckner.Avery is a mid major player and Buckner is high major.Avery is a 6'5 post player,were Buckner is a 6'8 post player.Both will play post in college.Buckner cant shoot outside,so he will not be a 3 in college.Buckner and Avery avg about the same amount of points,Buckner has the slight edge in rebounds and blocks,but Avery block a lot of shots also,Avery is a better ball handler,better outside shooter.Buckner is the better defensive player,but Avery is the better offensive player.I know it was last year,but Avery had more impact on the game against UC than Buckner had on the game in the state championship.It was hard for UC to score around the basket against LC,but UC didnt have a hard time scoring around the basket against Manassas.Buckner is a great player and i hope do well in college,but you cant knock Avery.He is a good player too,but Buckner is the better player.

Reggie Buckner

Better ball handler than avery

Better shooter than avery

better defender then avery

Better rebounder then avery

Better offensive then avery

Buckner more athletic then avery

Bigger impact on games then avery

its not even close!!! I watch Avery 4 times last season and he played soft and hang on the wing to much!!!! he don't even post just shoot jumpers all game!!!! avery didnt even rebound in big games!!!

chipper just a hater its not even close!!!!!

Reggie Buckner

Better ball handler than avery

Better shooter than avery

better defender then avery

Better rebounder then avery

Bigger impact on games then avery

its not even close!!! I watch Avery 4 times last season and he played soft and hang on the wing to much!!!! he don't even post just shoot jumpers all game!!!! avery didnt even rebound in big games!!!

chipper just a hater its not even close!!!!!

Not hating.I said that Buckner is the better player and he does have more strength than Avery,but Buckner a better shooter,lol.Avery does rebound the ball and is a very good defender.Avery is better offensively,but Buckner is better defensively.Just saying that Avery is not a bad player that does some things better than Buckner.