District 10 AA

3b21

Lewis county will take 1 Spring hill and Lewis split. Giles /Hickman split, Marshall/East Hickman split , Page Sweeps Loretto. Loretto could win one if Page has a down game,it is safe to say, Page is the best team in the dist. this year, but bad games happen.

SH and Page split last week.

Game 1 - Page 3 SH 2

Game 2 - SH 14 Page 4

SH pitching is too good for LC to get a win in this weeks series.

Current Standings

Spring Hill 9-1

Page 8-2

Marshall County 7-3

Giles County 5-5

Loretto 4-6

Lewis County 3-7

East Hickman 2-8

Hickman County 2-8

All teams have 4 district games remaining.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SH and Page split last week.

Game 1 - Page 3 SH 2

Game 2 - SH 14 Page 4

SH pitching is too good for LC to get a win in this weeks series.

Current Standings

Spring Hill 9-1

Page 8-2

Marshall County 7-3

Giles County 5-5

Loretto 4-6

Lewis County 3-7

East Hickman 2-8

Hickman County 2-8

All teams have 4 district games remaining.

I am aware they split last week..... did my opinion ruffle your feathers? Page is the Better team......period

I am aware they split last week..... did my opinion ruffle your feathers? Page is the Better team......period

No feathers ruffled... SH and Page are both good teams. I just don't see how you think LC will take one from SH. What is for you reasoning that Page is better team... peroid?

No feathers ruffled... SH and Page is both good teams. I just don't see how you think LC will take one from SH. What is for you reasoning that Page is better team... peroid?

Spring Hill is hands down a better team than Lewis,no argument there, but Lewis is capable of beating anybody thier pitching is pretty good and if they catch a team on a bad day ( especially at home) they can pull a upset. As far as Page being better than Spring Hill I have seen both teams play several times this year and that is the honest opinion I have formed. Skill level, I think Spring Hill has the better bats, and Page has better Pitching, but where Page comes over Spring Hill is player attitudes,several poor attitudes.....not all ( there are some very nice,respectful young men on the squad) but some. You have one severe "head case" on that team that will bring the whole team down. The kid is from what I see is a awesome player all around,would be a excellent college prospect, but not in his mindframe( im sure you know who is is) . Page appears to be focused and playing as a team, Spring Hill has the talent, but its all about me.me.me. as the season winds down and get into state tournaments this behavior will show more than ever.

Those are some good points! In my opinion in game 1 of the Page/SH series SH played hard until the last out was made even after being down early. In game 2 SH jumped out on Page early... Page hung their heads a little... players and coaches. I know Page scored late but their heads were down for most of the game. I got a good idea of the kid you are talking about on the SH team. You would be surprised in this kid. You must have seen him play a lot at a younger age but haven't seen him much in the last year or so. He has grown up and matured a ton! He is a team player now! SH has a few me guys but every team does. I think Page probably has a few of them also. SH plays as a team and this team is a close group of players... as close as any team I have seen play. The players play for each other and for a teammate that is no longer with them on the field but is in spirit. I think Page and SH are both very good teams. You made a good point about LC... neither Page or SH need to take the final four district games lightly and they don't need to take any team in the tournament lightly. Hopefully we will see a Page vs SH district championship game since both have been the best in the district up to this point. Even better would be to see them play each other for the region championship.

Yea , but Spring Hill has very good depth as well,they might get Page, but to advance they need to keep thier minds on the game. I have watched the "head case" for several years now, the kid is a stellar player, and seems to have grown up some, but still having little outburst and throwing bats and helmets will only get the team down. Just think if the Yankees were all on the same page. Thats kinda like what I see, tons of talent, but just coming together as 1 is the key.

Spring Hill is hands down a better team than Lewis,no argument there, but Lewis is capable of beating anybody thier pitching is pretty good and if they catch a team on a bad day ( especially at home) they can pull a upset. As far as Page being better than Spring Hill I have seen both teams play several times this year and that is the honest opinion I have formed. Skill level, I think Spring Hill has the better bats, and Page has better Pitching, but where Page comes over Spring Hill is player attitudes,several poor attitudes.....not all ( there are some very nice,respectful young men on the squad) but some. You have one severe "head case" on that team that will bring the whole team down. The kid is from what I see is a awesome player all around,would be a excellent college prospect, but not in his mindframe( im sure you know who is is) . Page appears to be focused and playing as a team, Spring Hill has the talent, but its all about me.me.me. as the season winds down and get into state tournaments this behavior will show more than ever.

THIS is an example of what is wrong with coacht.com and sites like it... What the heck does it matter to you about something with another school which may or may not be true? Even if half of what you're saying is correct (which I don't know if it is or not, but have reason to doubt MOST of what you're saying)how does what you're doing help it? If you think that Spring Hill has any chemistry issues, especially after what happened to them last September, then it looks like your reaching for things. It appears all you're doing is defending and making excuses for what appears to be "your team" while in the process trying to creat issues on another when you don't know if what you're blabbing is correct. All this AFTER what appears to be "your team" got beat badly last week. So how about taking your agenda/sour attitude back to Williamson County?.. I don't know how far Spring Hill will go this year, but it appears the team is on a mission.

Yea , but Spring Hill has very good depth as well,they might get Page, but to advance they need to keep thier minds on the game. I have watched the "head case" for several years now, the kid is a stellar player, and seems to have grown up some, but still having little outburst and throwing bats and helmets will only get the team down. Just think if the Yankees were all on the same page. Thats kinda like what I see, tons of talent, but just coming together as 1 is the key.

The more I think about it the more I know how the "ton of talent" at SH has came together! Vol5198 said it best... this SH team is on a mission! Looks like Page over looked Loretto!

The more I think about it the more I know how the "ton of talent" at SH has came together! Vol5198 said it best... this SH team is on a mission! Looks like Page over looked Loretto!

Period! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />