District 10 AA

3b21

Bad News for East Hickman, I feel so bad for these kids.... The news out our way is Our New Coach has been forced to resign, it was made public yesterday. Several parents left the Game from Loretto and headed straight to the School board meeting, The Superintendant of Schools was there but refused to talk to any concerned parents. We are dealt another blow to our program, Finally we get a real Coach, that the kids love and respect, that has earned the parents respect, things were finally looking up, and the Superintendant of our School system decides to run him away. Pray for our kids folks......they deserve better than this.

easteaglebaseball I know you and I have had our differences but I'm sorry to hear this. You guys had a very good coach that was doing some good things with the players and the program. Good luck on your coaching search.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easteaglebaseball I know you and I have had our differences but I'm sorry to hear this. You guys had a very good coach that was doing some good things with the players and the program. Good luck on your coaching search.

Thanks, but we will not let him go without a fight, seems the School administration likes spineless people who do as they are told, he is not one who lets people push him around as certain people in our School system like to do. So they had a "in" for him for awhile now. We have a new incoming Athelitic director who also wants to impress the Superintendant so he was on a headhunt running to the superintendant with any info ( true or false) he could find. It is becoming the opinion that this guy was instrumental in our coach leaving. Our Superintendant of Hickman County school system is a very tyranical person who thrives on people fearing him and the power he holds. Its very sad but I have seen this for several years now, from the Schools Principle on down to the janitors, he is hated by many and feard by all ( including the elected School board members). All avenues are being reviewed so we can have some leverage in our fight to keep him. any suggestions will be great. This guy is and has been a great influence on our kids, there has been some kids that have came on our team this year that had some serious issues and he has turned them around to the point they are gonna be ok in thier lifes. He has taught our kids how to be men and how to deal with life... he was great on the field as our coach, but also made a big impact off the field as well. I will keep you posted on what happens.

There was obvious improvement in the East Hickman team this year and I was impressed with what the coach was doing there. You hit the nail on the head easteagle.....the kids deserve better than this. Unfortunately, some so-called adults forget what this is all about. Good luck and best wishes to all the folks there.

Outside of our rivalery , that is really sad. You guys had a great Coach there. now I see that nothing has changed in our county. same ole backstabbing and cut throat is going on at East. The AD , Judkins is trying to make a name for himself I see. I feel for you guys, hope that enough complaints will make the mighty Dr. nash see he needs to look at things before listening to his spys.

What makes me mad about the whole thing is the fact that not one single person talked to the parents or the boys on the team befor asking him to resign...again here we are left out....when is the so called higher ups going to realize that this is not about them...it is about the boys....the boys are very upset and who could blame them...their coach has been been run off by people that like to keep crap stirred up all the time...this county is the laughing stock of the state....how can anyone make this decision without talking to the players and the parents...we have the right to know what is going on and we have the right to be heard...they don't want to hear us though because they know that they can't pee down our backs and make us believe it is raining...this is not over...we are going to speak..whether they want to hear it or not. It can be done the easy way or the hard way...at this point it makes no difference to us...we are tired of the crap and we are going to use any means that we can find to let everyone know just how the good ole boy system is running our schools.

Thanks...This coach not only made improvements on the field but also in the lives of his players. This is just so sad..

These boys are turned upside down right now...they can not believe what is happening! The people making this decision has no idea what they are doing!

The reports I have been getting is that The soon to be new A.D. David Junkins is behind this whole deal, He is already pushing for Dr. Nash to pick a guy he has in mind for the new coach.

SH 3

GC 2

9 innings

WP - Walton

Hats off to Cartwright who threw 6 2/3 innings

Schubert hits walk off homerun in the bottom of the 9th.

SH awaits the winner of the Page/MC on Thursday for the District Championship to be played 7:00 at SH. MC must win 2 games to advance. SH has already earned a trip to the Region Tournament.

Congrats Raiders!!!

SH 3

GC 2

9 innings

WP - Walton

Hats off to Cartwright who threw 6 2/3 innings

Schubert hits walk off homerun in the bottom of the 9th.

SH awaits the winner of the Page/MC on Thursday for the District Championship to be played 7:00 at SH. MC must win 2 games to advance. SH has already earned a trip to the Region Tournament.

Congrats Raiders!!!

WAY TO GO AUSTIN !!

He will be the last one to talk about his HR. FIRST CLASS KID /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WAY TO GO AUSTIN !!

He will be the last one to talk about his HR. FIRST CLASS KID /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You should know about first class kids, you live with one. But yes, you are right on both counts. It was a tough game for the Raiders, the Giles County pitcher held them at bay for most of the night and did a great job. That's one small step for the Raiders, one giant leap for.....well, something /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />