District 10 AA

3b21

Stealth buster you should know what happened before you spout off about something you evidently know nothing about. As far as the game, Spring hill beat East Hickman handily, They are a great team I expect them to go deep in the state tournament. Cant say anything negative about that team....they are great. But those umpires are by far the worst I have ever seen in a loooong time. The field Umpire was the worst of the 2. I knew it wasnt going to take many more blown calls before our Coach finally had to give him his honest opinion, the straw that broke the camels back was the one that got him tossed.The entire stadium,dugouts,and all of gods creatures attending the game seen the obvious foul ball, I just could not believe it. Horrible umpires...just plain horrible. Spring Hill would of beat us anyhow , but our hats off to our Coach for standing up for his players. One off base note about Spring Hills atheletic director , he was also not very professional up behind East Hickmans stands laughing about it. But its over. We parents will pay his silly fine and move on. Hats off to Spring Hill ....you guys march hard into the State playoffs.

Great example here of some immaturity on your own part by agreeing with someone going off like that. I know things can get heated and people can lose their temper. But good grief, this is still high school and kids are involved all around and this is NOT MLB. Not to mention calling out an authority figure on a friggin' message board. Especially when you probably have no idea what he might have been "laughing" at even if he was! He probably wouldn't have had to go over there if some of the fans hadn't gone down to the opposite end of the dugout to try to say something to the umpire that had just thrown the coach out. Yep, great maturity displayed here.

Like I said. I know things happen and people lose their temper sometimes but for you to come on an internet message board to not only defend this, but then to immaturely go after someone from the other school is rediculous. All you did was make it worse than it was. All you had to do was let it go.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealth buster you should know what happened before you spout off about something you evidently know nothing about. As far as the game, Spring hill beat East Hickman handily, They are a great team I expect them to go deep in the state tournament. Cant say anything negative about that team....they are great. But those umpires are by far the worst I have ever seen in a loooong time. The field Umpire was the worst of the 2. I knew it wasnt going to take many more blown calls before our Coach finally had to give him his honest opinion, the straw that broke the camels back was the one that got him tossed.The entire stadium,dugouts,and all of gods creatures attending the game seen the obvious foul ball, I just could not believe it. Horrible umpires...just plain horrible. Spring Hill would of beat us anyhow , but our hats off to our Coach for standing up for his players. One off base note about Spring Hills atheletic director , he was also not very professional up behind East Hickmans stands laughing about it. But its over. We parents will pay his silly fine and move on. Hats off to Spring Hill ....you guys march hard into the State playoffs.

The Spring Hill athletic director was not laughing at the East Hickman coach for getting thrown out of the game. The coach got thrown out and he left the field. Then two East Hickman dads showed their BUTT by going to the fence and making comments to the field umpire. One of the dad's even pulled out his wallet to show he had money to pay the fine... nice cut off T-shirt by the way DAD! Then the SH athletic director made his way over that way to restore peace and for the men to get back in the stands or leave the park. I guess cut off T-shirt Dad didn't like it too much so he decided to get up in the AD's face. The AD was smiling and getting a laugh at the cut off T-shirt dad while at the same time telling him he could leave now and not to come back. Before people get on here and bash the SH AD he was just doing his job and is a good man! He wasn't poking fun at anyone from EH. East Hickman people grow up! This is not the first time you made a scene at a ball park and I'm sure it won't be the last. Remember the regular season game at SH? After the game one of the EH parents threw a baseball at the head coach while he was talking to the team out in RF. Then of course that parent and another parent start mouthing at the coach! When these types of things happen it embarrasses the players. Remember high school baseball is about the players... and the players are kids! I understand the frustrations of the EH coach because the umpires were TERRIBLE last night. To make people better understand the umpire situation the coaches voted on the Lawrence County Umpire Association to do the 10AA District tournament because the Maury County Umpire Association is spread too thin right now with the 11A District tournament going on at Columbia Academy, the 8AAA District tournament going on at Columbia Central, and the JUCO tournament is being held at Columbia State all on the same weekend. I don't how many if any of the Maury County umpires are doing the JUCO tournament but still a lot of baseball is being played at CA and CC.

Final note??¦ umpiring did not decide this game. The score was 13-1. SH had 16 hits. Woody (WP) only gave up 4 hits. Nice game by the Raiders! Now??¦ rain, rain go away??¦ come back in August when we will need it!

The Spring Hill athletic director was not laughing at the East Hickman coach for getting thrown out of the game. The coach got thrown out and he left the field. Then two East Hickman dads showed their BUTT by going to the fence and making comments to the field umpire. One of the dad's even pulled out his wallet to show he had money to pay the fine... nice cut off T-shirt by the way DAD! Then the SH athletic director made his way over that way to restore peace and for the men to get back in the stands or leave the park. I guess cut off T-shirt Dad didn't like it too much so he decided to get up in the AD's face. The AD was smiling and getting a laugh at the cut off T-shirt dad while at the same time telling him he could leave now and not to come back. Before people get on here and bash the SH AD he was just doing his job and is good man! He wasn't poking fun at anyone from EH. East Hickman people grow up! This is not the first time you made a scene at a ball park and I'm sure it won't be the last. Remember the regular season game at SH? After the game one of the EH parents threw a baseball at the head coach while he was talking to the team out in RF. Then of course that parent and another parent start mouthing at the coach! When these types of things happen it embarrasses the players. Remember high school baseball is about the players... and the players are kids! I understand the frustrations of the EH coach because the umpires were TERRIBLE last night. To make people better understand the umpire situation the coaches voted on the Lawrence County Umpire Association to do the 10AA District tournament because the Maury County Umpire Association is spread too thin right now with the 11A District tournament going on at Columbia Academy, the 8AAA District tournament going on at Columbia Central, and the JUCO tournament is being held at Columbia State all on the same weekend. I don't how many if any of the Maury County umpires are doing the JUCO tournament but still a lot of baseball is being played at CA and CC.

Final note??¦ umpiring did not decide this game. The score was 13-1. SH had 16 hits. Woody (WP) only gave up 4 hits. Nice game by the Raiders! Now??¦ rain, rain go away??¦ come back in August when we will need it!

well if this aint the AD this must be someone really really close to him . like his wife or lover. but anyway nobody said the the umpires cost us the game.SH loaded with talent and is a step above everyone else in our district.

well if this aint the AD this must be someone really really close to him . like his wife or lover. but anyway nobody said the the umpires cost us the game.SH loaded with talent and is a step above everyone else in our district.

Nope sorry... this is not the AD, his wife, or his lover... You're wrong again and showing that EH ignorance!

I was making it clear to everyone else outside of EH that the umpires did not cost you the game!

The Spring Hill athletic director was not laughing at the East Hickman coach for getting thrown out of the game. The coach got thrown out and he left the field. Then two East Hickman dads showed their BUTT by going to the fence and making comments to the field umpire. One of the dad's even pulled out his wallet to show he had money to pay the fine... nice cut off T-shirt by the way DAD! Then the SH athletic director made his way over that way to restore peace and for the men to get back in the stands or leave the park. I guess cut off T-shirt Dad didn't like it too much so he decided to get up in the AD's face. The AD was smiling and getting a laugh at the cut off T-shirt dad while at the same time telling him he could leave now and not to come back. Before people get on here and bash the SH AD he was just doing his job and is good man! He wasn't poking fun at anyone from EH. East Hickman people grow up! This is not the first time you made a scene at a ball park and I'm sure it won't be the last. Remember the regular season game at SH? After the game one of the EH parents threw a baseball at the head coach while he was talking to the team out in RF. Then of course that parent and another parent start mouthing at the coach! When these types of things happen it embarrasses the players. Remember high school baseball is about the players... and the players are kids! I understand the frustrations of the EH coach because the umpires were TERRIBLE last night. To make people better understand the umpire situation the coaches voted on the Lawrence County Umpire Association to do the 10AA District tournament because the Maury County Umpire Association is spread too thin right now with the 11A District tournament going on at Columbia Academy, the 8AAA District tournament going on at Columbia Central, and the JUCO tournament is being held at Columbia State all on the same weekend. I don't how many if any of the Maury County umpires are doing the JUCO tournament but still a lot of baseball is being played at CA and CC.

East Hickman people grow up??? All those people were doing was voicing thier opinion to the Umpires you seem to be making excuses for. I guess you never yelled displeasure to an umpire? It would be safe to say you have shared your opinions before with the men in blue. Just put the shoe on the other foot, would you be sitting quiet? It was horrible, but its over, now you want to take some shots at East Hickman folks? The AD must of misinformed you, the parent made the comment to the AD "you think this is real funny dont you", the AD then became angry and got into the parents face ( cut off shirt guy) telling him "dont get in my face, and proceded to call the cops over to his location. But at that point several parents started yelling at your AD that he was the one trying to get in his( cut off shirt guy) face........so he realized he was observed by many blowing his top and out of line and backed off, nobody was trying to get violent, just upset folks... If you cannot understand that im sorry. I have no doubt your AD is a good guy, I talked to him before ,he seems very nice, he just let himself get involved by taking things a little personal, to be laughing during a situation like the one going on is not the best choice of emotions to show,and he was called on it. I sincerly wish you guys luck for the rest of the season, and hope you go all the way to the state championship.

"this must be someone really really close to him . like his wife or lover"

Willie & the AD? Man that's an image that I would rather not remember. Thanks for ruining my day!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nope sorry... this is not the AD, his wife, or his lover... You're wrong again and showing that EH ignorance!

I was making it clear to everyone else outside of EH that the umpires did not cost you the game!

Thanks for your input on our Ignorance, glad to hear your thoughts about us. But I can tell you one thing, we may not have a stellar baseball program yet, but we do not have the deep underlying serious issues in our community you have,should we go there? Come visit gods country sometime, I actually used to look forward to reading your threads as I thought you talked with some sense,but guess what......wrong again.

East Hickman people grow up??? All those people were doing was voicing thier opinion to the Umpires you seem to be making excuses for. I guess you never yelled displeasure to an umpire? It would be safe to say you have shared your opinions before with the men in blue. Just put the shoe on the other foot, would you be sitting quiet? It was horrible, but its over, now you want to take some shots at East Hickman folks? The AD must of misinformed you, the parent made the comment to the AD "you think this is real funny dont you", the AD then became angry and got into the parents face ( cut off shirt guy) telling him "dont get in my face, and proceded to call the cops over to his location. But at that point several parents started yelling at your AD that he was the one trying to get in his( cut off shirt guy) face........so he realized he was observed by many blowing his top and out of line and backed off, nobody was trying to get violent, just upset folks... If you cannot understand that im sorry. I have no doubt your AD is a good guy, I talked to him before ,he seems very nice, he just let himself get involved by taking things a little personal, to be laughing during a situation like the one going on is not the best choice of emotions to show,and he was called on it. I sincerly wish you guys luck for the rest of the season, and hope you go all the way to the state championship.

It's one thing to voice your opinion and it's another to walk over to the 1B fence were the field umpire stands and make comments, pull out wallets to show money, etc... Big boy cut off T-shirt dad had the problem not the AD. The AD put out the fire. The umpires should have had the two men removed from the park before the game could end. This argument could go on and on. I'm just glad that SH won the game. Thanks for the well wishes on SH advancing through the tournaments.

Thanks for your input on our Ignorance, glad to hear your thoughts about us. But I can tell you one thing, we may not have a stellar baseball program yet, but we do not have the deep underlying serious issues in our community you have,should we go there? Come visit gods country sometime,

Deep underlying serious issues? Please explain? You call Hickman County gods country? Wow... I like to think of it as a Third World Country! When will the East Hickman vs. Centerville Civil War end? East Hickman and Centerville people have a hatred for each other... and I'm not talking about the schools alone. County divided!

Deep underlying serious issues? Please explain? You call Hickman County gods country? Wow... I like to think of it as a Third World Country! When will the East Hickman vs. Centerville Civil War end? East Hickman and Centerville people have a hatred for each other... and I'm not talking about the schools alone. County divided!

Please don't throw all of us HC folks under the bus with the "third world country" comments. Some people in this county know how to behave properly in a public setting.

Please don't throw all of us HC folks under the bus with the "third world country" comments. Some people in this county know how to behave properly in a public setting.

You are correct... I apologize.

~QUOTE easteaglesbaseball~

"I actually used to look forward to reading your threads as I thought you talked with some sense,but guess what......wrong again."

easteaglebaseball... I do talk with some sense... You just can't handle the truth I guess about the actions of the EH fans at the game last night.

You are correct... I apologize.

Much appreciated. Sounds like your team played well again last night. Marshall County looked good against our boys, much better than they did against us in the regular season. They hit the ball well with runners on base and played good defense. Coach George always has them ready come tournament time.