FORREST GIRLS

BBest

Are you the typical Cascade fan?

I'm not exactly sure what you meant by that, but I haven't seen a single Cascade fan address this game on CoachT. Although we are proud of the girls and this was indeed a big win for Cascade, it still is only a regular season victory. No need in taking shots at Cascade when we have said nothing out of line in reference to this game. I believe rebelboy is a Huntland fan possibly.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Lady Champs on a huge road win at Forrest. I did not attend the game but read where they were down 21-9 after the first quarter and battled back to win the game. I do not know if Forrest played bad or Cascade played great down the strech but this is a huge confidence booster for the Champs down the strech. Congrats again on the win and good luck the rest of the way.

Congrats to Cascade on their win. The Lady Rockets have a tough week as we play Community at home on Tue and then travel to MTCS on Fri. I believe the Lady Rockets will play with intensity this week and show why they are one of the top 10 A teams in the State. Give it all you got ladies!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

Congrats to Cascade. Great job Coach Spencer. I knew you could do it. SI jinx, that's pretty funny.

I'm not exactly what you meant by that, but I haven't seen a single Cascade fan address this game on CoachT. Although we are proud of the girls and this was indeed a big win for Cascade, it still is only a regular season victory. No need in taking shots at Cascade when we have said nothing out of line in reference to this game. I believe rebelboy is a Huntland fan possibly.

You are one smart cookie. You ever heard of the beech hill rebels. I jusy get to watch a lot of dist 11 and a few dist 9 games. Go Champions. What happened to the lady that coached them a few years ago. What happened to the guy who coached them before her. Did mooney ever coach there, what about the ex principal (dont know his name) I think a cottam used to coach there. I even remember the older guy that coaced the CHAPEL HILL girls.

You are one smart cookie. You ever heard of the beech hill rebels. I jusy get to watch a lot of dist 11 and a few dist 9 games. Go Champions. What happened to the lady that coached them a few years ago. What happened to the guy who coached them before her. Did mooney ever coach there, what about the ex principal (dont know his name) I think a cottam used to coach there. I even remember the older guy that coaced the CHAPEL HILL girls.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You must be old! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Are you speaking of Coach Wigington?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You must be old! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Are you speaking of Coach Wigington?

Coach Spencer is doing a great job with the girls. I know the guy who coached the prior to Coach Ferrell pretty well. He has not coached since he moved to Florida in 96'. Coach Ferrell from what I have heard is still teaching at Cascade but resigned a couple of years ago from coaching. I am glad to see the girls responding to Coach Spencer and buying into his style of play. If they can get the junior pro and junior high teams to that next level Cascade girls could turn into a powerhouse as well in girls basketball down the road. I dont know Coach Wigington but I know Coach Davis helped with the state championship team Forrest had and he coached at Cascade for the boys team for a year when I was in Junior High at Cascade.

Yes, I am a loyal Forrest fan, and there's nothing huffy about it. You win some and lose some. Congratulations lady Champs, and GO LADY ROCKETS!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How about those CHAMPS way to down some timber! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How about those CHAMPS way to down some timber! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's OK. I'll support them at 20-0 or 0-20. Tournament time is what counts. Everybody will be gunning for the top no matter who is there. Go Lady Rockets!