Who have the all around team that can win the gold ball in 1A

MTiger

i dont no why everybody is talkin bout these teams humbolt, mannasses, lake co., culleoka.....the real team is located in celina, tn called the clay co. bulldogs

I haven't see them play, but I really doubt it... their wins and loses look to me like they are a top 10 team, but definetely not a top 4-5 team... they will get the oppurtunity to prove me wrong, as for Clay Co. I see them getting beat in the substate by Grace Baptist or pounded in the state tournament by Manassas or Humboldt...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont no why everybody is talkin bout these teams humbolt, mannasses, lake co., culleoka.....the real team is located in celina, tn called the clay co. bulldogs

Clay Co? maybe Manassas will see them 1st round and give them some "act right" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is a big difference between the Beech boys from Culleoka and Reginald Buckner from Manassas... Reginald has seen ATHLETES in the post all year long by playing in Memphis and several decent out of Tennessee teams... if you feel that a couple of 6'7'' kids which I know for a fact don't have the athletic ability to keep up will stop him from scoring your crazy... I will agree with you SFB that Cully does have balance... but I personally think cully will not be able to keep up with the teams from the west, or temple for that matter... I really think they are a good team are behind Manassas, Humbolt, and Temple as being the 4th best team in single A... but they will not be able to handle the in your face, up tempo style ball the west/temple brings to the table... Culleoka will play a defensive minded game, but I still don't feel that they will be ready to handle the top 3 teams in the state... beyond that Cully is probably the 4 best team in the state and that is really good...

when talking about the state tourny you always have to include the golden eagles of Grace Academy. with Patrick shaughnessy- a 6'9 big man going d1 to charlston southern with arms like pythons, he is a prolific shot blocker. Brandon Herman- 6'1 shooting gaurd who can shoot your eyes out and has the ability to put up 30 every night he broke the school record at Grace with 45psts,and he is in the top5 in scoring in chattanooga averaging 21ppg, and Fuquan Harper running a 4.5 40yrd dash and leading the team in assists his cat like reflexes are almost unmatchable and last but not least Terrell church- he can shut down any body in the city and probably the state on defense he is verry quick and can take it strong to the basket, he helped grace defeat temple by holding james kemp to 3 pts. KEY: if Graces incredable athletes play together as a team they have the ability to beat any team in the state!

when talking about the state tourny you always have to include the golden eagles of Grace Academy. with Patrick shaughnessy- a 6'9 big man going d1 to charlston southern with arms like pythons, he is a prolific shot blocker. Brandon Herman- 6'1 shooting gaurd who can shoot your eyes out and has the ability to put up 30 every night he broke the school record at Grace with 45psts,and he is in the top5 in scoring in chattanooga averaging 21ppg, and Fuquan Harper running a 4.5 40yrd dash and leading the team in assists his cat like reflexes are almost unmatchable and last but not least Terrell church- he can shut down any body in the city and probably the state on defense he is verry quick and can take it strong to the basket, he helped grace defeat temple by holding james kemp to 3 pts. KEY: if Graces incredable athletes play together as a team they have the ability to beat any team in the state!

How come I haven't heard about the guy with the arms like pythons or the kid with cat like reflexes???? You should write a book......you are very descriptive.

His ability to describe the Grace Baptist players by have animal characteristics is uncanny... this really is a good team though adsmom... I don't know if they are good enough to beat Manassas or Humboldt... but they have been right there or above Temple all year, and are probably better than Culleoka and Lake Co, if not just as good... You will more than likely see this team in a couple of weeks at the Glass Palace... I don't see them bringing home any ball whether it be gold or silver, but they will probably be there...

His ability to describe the Grace Baptist players by have animal characteristics is uncanny... this really is a good team though adsmom... I don't know if they are good enough to beat Manassas or Humboldt... but they have been right there or above Temple all year, and are probably better than Culleoka and Lake Co, if not just as good... You will more than likely see this team in a couple of weeks at the Glass Palace... I don't see them bringing home any ball whether it be gold or silver, but they will probably be there...

Well maybe I'll get to see them play.....those descriptions just drew me in /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Wonder what the python armed kids shot blocking average is??? and rebounds??