Father Ryan vs. MBA

bigbigguy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I don't think that I am alone when I say those are some outrageous predictions. I mean that doesn't mean it can't happen, but anyone in their right mind wouldn't make this prediction. So....

Are you really predicting a loss from a Simpson(MBA). Last time I checked that little Simpson has not not even been taken to the second period in any of his dual meet matches against Ryan!

Then you pick Mix over a returning state Champ! I don't know.

Well lets not let our emotions over rule our reason when it comes to posting upsets. I also notice how you knew he first and last name of the Ryan wrestlers while only knowing the MBA kids by there last name. Hmmm.... sounds like Chuck and Freestyle are sipping the same kool-aid.

Good luck to both teams and may the Lord protect them tonight.

alright wreslter so my predictions werent correct. brian murphey came very close to beating mark, a lot closer than you predicted. last time i checked it took mark 3 periods to beat murphy! yea! so it was closer than you thought and if theres a next time brian could come out on top.

and as for the jarrel prediciton. it was just for fun trying to make things interesting. thats what all upset predictions are about. dont let your emotions get out of hand wrestler

alright wreslter so my predictions werent correct. brian murphey came very close to beating mark, a lot closer than you predicted. last time i checked it took mark 3 periods to beat murphy! yea! so it was closer than you thought and if theres a next time brian could come out on top.

and as for the jarrel prediciton. it was just for fun trying to make things interesting. thats what all upset predictions are about. dont let your emotions get out of hand wrestler

Butcher, what was close about the match with Simpson. Having watched the match on internet, all I saw was Murphy running. I think Murphy might have backed out of the mat about 20 times. Looks like Murphy was not happy being on the mat with Simpson. I was hoping the MBA crowd would take a page out of the Ryan fan guide and say, "He's stalling". Not a good display of wrestling.

Butcher, what was close about the match with Simpson. Having watched the match on internet, all I saw was Murphy running. I think Murphy might have backed out of the mat about 20 times. Looks like Murphy was not happy being on the mat with Simpson. I was hoping the MBA crowd would take a page out of the Ryan fan guide and say, "He's stalling". Not a good display of wrestling.

we all have our opinions. and he wasnt running. its called smart wrestling. its what you do when you wrestle someone who is more experienced and better than you. you wrestle smart, keep it close, and dont make mistakes. i know many people who predicited this match to be a short one and they turned out to be wrong. thats all im saying

we all have our opinions. and he wasnt running. its called smart wrestling. its what you do when you wrestle someone who is more experienced and better than you. you wrestle smart, keep it close, and dont make mistakes. i know many people who predicited this match to be a short one and they turned out to be wrong. thats all im saying

I can't believe what I am reading here. The Ryan faithful are now saying that stalling is smart wrestling. I guess when we hear the old purple people eaters scream he is stalling, you are actually complimenting the wrestler you are screaming at.

Get ready for the the real red team.

Murphy took the same number of shots that Simpson took, Simpson just kept pushing towards the edge of the mat the whole match. Simpson did not score a single takedown except off of one of Murphy's shots? Murphy did get hit for stalling once and Simpson was awarded a point, it might not have been a great display of wrestling, but it got the job done in a match where pins were crucial.

Murphy took the same number of shots that Simpson took, Simpson just kept pushing towards the edge of the mat the whole match. Simpson did not score a single takedown except off of one of Murphy's shots? Murphy did get hit for stalling once and Simpson was awarded a point, it might not have been a great display of wrestling, but it got the job done in a match where pins were crucial.

Freestyle you must be kidding. I at this point can't believe a word the Ryan faithful say. A few weeks ago you bash the Cash kid from BA for beating Marketti and all you say is he stalled and how pathetic he was for stalling. Now you say when Ryan does it you are using good strategy. I am getting to believe what the Blackman folks say about you guys. You guys are something else. As far as what I saw of the match on then internet, Murphy stalled pretty much most of the night.

Pushing a guy out of bounds like Simpson was doing to Murphy is not wrestling. Simpson shooting on Murphy so close to the edge of the mat, was smart wrestling on the part of Simpson because it made Murphy look lazy and made it look like he was stalling. Murphy wrestled a heck of a match and you could tell he disrupted mba's gameplan because Mark Simpson walked off the mat with his head down shaking it, because he knew he did not do his job, which was to get the pin not the decision.