Austin East High School Baseball Roadrunners

Turtle

Not from Bearden or pull for Bearden, but I have read you comments!! Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!! LOL

Oh I can stand the heat, you're nothing compared to my friend from Fulton RIP KWalker.. So until you get to that level, you'll just remain the puppy that you are..

Secondly, that statement I made about not having anything to show for if you don't have the GOLD Ball was thrown at a Bearden fan.. So if you're going to take that and throw it back at me, you must be a Bearden fan !!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I can stand the heat, you're nothing compared to my friend from Fulton RIP KWalker.. So until you get to that level, you'll just remain the puppy that you are..

Secondly, that statement I made about not having anything to show for if you don't have the GOLD Ball was throw at a Bearden fan.. So if you're going to take that and throw it back at me, you must be a Bearden fan !!

Just goes to show how wrong you can be, Not a puppy fan or a desert chicken either. LOL, But I support all Knoxville teams. You seemed pretty hard on those poor Bearden souls and I did want to see them win as I did Fulton and Iwould have pulled for AE if they had made it.

I show no love to Maryville, Bearden, and Powell. Those 3 schools I don't care for. The reason why is because the High School I attended we were taught to dislike those 3 schools. Now how about you figure out what high school I attended.

I don't know why you would be "taught" to hate another school. At Farragut we weren't taught to hate Bearden, we just do. But based on hating Bearden and Maryville I was thinking West or South Doyle, but the hating Powell is throwing me off. Who hates Powell? Central maybe? Had you said Halls I could definitely see it being Central, but since you didn't it can't be them. Can't be Fulton or AE. Not Powell, Maryville, and Bearden obviously. Hopefully not Farragut. Can't be Hardin Valley. Shouldn't be Karns. Actually I pick West. Did you go to West turtle?

I don't know why you would be "taught" to hate another school. At Farragut we weren't taught to hate Bearden, we just do. But based on hating Bearden and Maryville I was thinking West or South Doyle, but the hating Powell is throwing me off. Who hates Powell? Central maybe? Had you said Halls I could definitely see it being Central, but since you didn't it can't be them. Can't be Fulton or AE. Not Powell, Maryville, and Bearden obviously. Hopefully not Farragut. Can't be Hardin Valley. Shouldn't be Karns. Actually I pick West. Did you go to West turtle?

You stand correct sir, I am an official RebRUNNERS /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok and let me rephrase my previous statement I made. We weren't taught to dislike them WE JUST DON'T LIKE'EM..

But back to AE BAseball

Turtle,

Only a couple of weeks left, "Gettin Hongry" yet. Better hope it doesn't rain.

Uh I'm hungry 24-7 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> But I think I'm going to start taking it one game at a time.. And them Fulton Falcons are up next... Oh I can't wait. I hope we can continue the boys winning streak over Fulton in sports this year.

The AE boys sports teams has yet to lose to FUlton in any sport this school year, Oh come on AE BAseballers let's keep that streak going.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Uh I'm hungry 24-7 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> But I think I'm going to start taking it one game at a time.. And them Fulton Falcons are up next... Oh I can't wait. I hope we can continue the boys winning streak over Fulton in sports this year.

The AE boys sports teams has yet to lose to FUlton in any sport this school year, Oh come on AE BAseballers let's keep that streak going.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yep today we got fulton hopefully we can go out here and get a win.

Mane oh mane, the Fulton Falcons put up 3 touchdowns on my Roadrunners today. Their pitcher even threw a 1 hitter, he lost the NO Hitter in the top of the 5th. Good Game Fulton, I think my Roadrunners will give you a better showing tomorrow when they face you at their field. I don't know what happen to them today but that wasn't the Roadrunners that I've seen the 1st 6 games. I knew once my cousin walked the 1st two batters, it was going to be a long day and that's what happen.

But Fulton, you played like a team that has won all your games. Ben Winters, I'm telling you people he needs to give up football I feel as though his calling is in Baseball! He went 5 for 5 with a Grand Slam in there which I must add. I told him before one at bat, " PLEASE keep it in the park" the bases were loaded, but he just cranked it out. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

However in closing, its nice sitting amongst the Falcon Faithful, the only thing they were saying was, "Who won the State Basketball title this year!" or I even got this, "We saw Coach Mitchell in Coach Wrights office today taking notes on how to win a championship!" I mean, WOW- you can't do anything but laugh but they do come up with some good ones. LOL

But I'll see you Falcon Faithful tomorrow.. Its another day and hopefully, a much better ROadrunner team will show up..

Let's GO AE!