Bledsoe County Football Coach Fired?

jhoutsider

Only one person has mentioned a name, and everybody can read who that was. This is a small town news travels faster than an echoe in a barrel. I will say this, I can see where Scalded Dogg has somewhat of a point, but you can't keep nothing a secret in Pikeville. So why get mad because of what someone has said on an internet site, especially if it's not you or your family. Rumors will get out with or without the net. JMO

What's been going on since all this has happened? Is someone working the boys out? Is the AD doing his job? Or is everybody in limbo waiting to see who comes in?

from what i have been told, asst. coach reel has been doing a great job trying to keep everyone in the weight room doing workouts......and i respect him for doing it, with all thats went on here.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys are still lifting.........Nothing will probably be announced till the end of the month

Is that official? Does anyone know how many people have applied? There are lots of rumors and it seems like I hear something different around town every day. I just hope whoever gets the job will get to work and get things turned around. I have now heard 4 names of potential coaches and I think any of them with the strong support of the administration and the communtiy would do a great job.

Does that mean they will not hire a coach without head coaching experience if one with head coaching experience applies?

That is the way it is posted on tssaa so take that however you want!

Its up in the air right now i just hope whoever the new coach is has something to sell and the players buy into it wholeheartedly!

Dosn't really matter what any one wants. The posting is done because of school board policy being enforced. Bottom line is that to hire someone from the outside there has to be a teaching spot needed and as far a I know there are no new positions coming up. Matter of fact we may loose postions due to budget cut backs. Look to see if we get a coach thats already there.

Dosn't really matter what any one wants. The posting is done because of school board policy being enforced. Bottom line is that to hire someone from the outside there has to be a teaching spot needed and as far a I know there are no new positions coming up. Matter of fact we may loose postions due to budget cut backs. Look to see if we get a coach thats already there.

I said early on that I was hearing it would be someone that was already on staff and from everyone that I have spoken with that "should know" that is the only person they have mentioned. If that is correct, I am sure he will do a fine job. If it is some of the others that people are referring to, I think they could as well. I am excited because I think as long as it is any of the coaches that are being talked about on here we will see our program get turned around and going in the right direction. I just hope the hire is made as soon as possible so the boys can get focused on the season and everyone can get behind the new coach.

Go Warriors!

I said early on that I was hearing it would be someone that was already on staff and from everyone that I have spoken with that "should know" that is the only person they have mentioned. If that is correct, I am sure he will do a fine job. If it is some of the others that people are referring to, I think they could as well. I am excited because I think as long as it is any of the coaches that are being talked about on here we will see our program get turned around and going in the right direction. I just hope the hire is made as soon as possible so the boys can get focused on the season and everyone can get behind the new coach.

Go Warriors!

I agree. We all know who that person is. If given the chance I believe he would do good. All of the other coaches would also do good. I am looking forward to seeing a positive turnaround. Not only do the boys need it but all of Bledsoe County needs it. I bet our opening home game this year will be crowded. Go Blue!!!