Bledsoe County Football Coach Fired?

jhoutsider

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got news we may have our man.........sounds like were staying in house.....has anyone else heard this?

my news came from a pretty good source....... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

march-april......? i would guess......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

joutsider heard the same thing you did. I believe your sources are correct. Coach Reel is in. I believe he will do a good job. He has had the chance for the last 3 years to learn from the other 2 head coaches mistakes. The boys all like him too. Now that it is done, support is what he and the team needs. Future looks brighter.

joutsider heard the same thing you did. I believe your sources are correct. Coach Reel is in. I believe he will do a good job. He has had the chance for the last 3 years to learn from the other 2 head coaches mistakes. The boys all like him too. Now that it is done, support is what he and the team needs. Future looks brighter.

my source is pretty good...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> need to let him talk to BledsoeBtheBoys every now and then... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck Jason. Hope he does well. I think he will put the time and work into the program to make it respectable. Posters do not compare him to the last two in house hires. I am sure Coach Reel has new ideas and will put his mark on the program. One will be consistency in the weightroom. He will need to be given some time to build the program and it will not be an overnight change. It will take time. get behind him warriors and do well. Good Luck Jason and if you need something give me a call.

Congratulations Coach Reel. Work hard! I think coach Reel will do a good job as long as we all get behind him and give him the community support he needs to turn things around. He has been around Bledsoe Football his entire life and knows what it means to be a Warrior. I watched his older brothers play (both on some very good teams) as well as watched him play...so I know he gets it. I am excited not only for him, but also for the program itself. Now is the time to begin laying the foundation for the future of Bledsoe Football, so good luck Warriors. Stay focused and make us proud!