summertown vs collinwood

joker01

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big game for both teams if im correct this game will determine the 1st spot in the district. summertown beat cwood the 1st round but cwood has won 9 straight and summertown is 5-6 in there last 11 games. should be a fun one to watch

Don't read too much into the 5-6 record over the last 11 games.

Loss to Stratford

Loss to M'boro Blackman

Loss to Mt Juliet

Loss to Spring Hill

There are no teams of that caliber on Collinwood's schedule.

This is a big game for both teams if im correct this game will determine the 1st spot in the district. summertown beat cwood the 1st round but cwood has won 9 straight and summertown is 5-6 in there last 11 games. should be a fun one to watch

If Collinwood commits all of those silly turnovers, and displays poor shot selection like they did in the first meeting with Summertown; It will be a carbon copy... Also, they must play much better defence against the perimter... The talent is their, it's just a matter of discipline... Listen to your coach boys!

If Collinwood commits all of those silly turnovers, and displays poor shot selection like they did in the first meeting with Summertown; It will be a carbon copy... Also, they must play much better defence against the perimter... The talent is their, it's just a matter of discipline... Listen to your coach boys!

Collinwood 83 Hampshire 65

Whew..... much closer than it should have been. I hope we got all that out of our system before Friday

Im a collinwood fan but I really like Summertowns Gym...its old school and has great atmosphere....it is a little small but I got there late and didnt have a problem finding a seat.....I did sit with summertown fans but so what....who cares

in my opinion Summertown is one of the BEST places to watch high school ball....lots of fun and kinda cool retro

in my opinion Summertown is one of the BEST places to watch high school ball....lots of fun and kinda cool retro

I agree. There is just something about watching a game in that type of atmosphere. You are literally on top of the court and you feel like you are right in the mix of things with the players and coaches. A high intensity game at Summertown with something on the line and the gym packed to capacity is a very special experience that everyone who enjoys small town basketball should encounter at least once.

Collinwood pulls it out.Great game Tyler was awesome tonite everyone played team ball very few turnovers.. Didn't look like the same Summertown team that came to Collinwood. Hate the gym , so many Summertown fans on the visitors side some of Cwood had to stand up Tacky

Tacky ? - do you mean like all of the C-wood folks that sit on the visitor's side in your gym ? Get a life -