Rwood Searching for New HC?

IndyNation

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Blade pull out of RHS because he knew it was already a done deal?

If this is correct then it would seem that RHS is ready to name someone. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oak Ridge should take him. Looking at their candidates he has got to be one of the top ones?

Did Blade pull out of RHS because he knew it was already a done deal?

If this is correct then it would seem that RHS is ready to name someone. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oak Ridge should take him. Looking at their candidates he has got to be one of the top ones?

Pulling out is a way to save face. I am not sure a Head Coach presently could handle the fact he can't get the job. Especially with 2 coaches having won state championships.

He's had a couple of good years with one of the most talented teams in the state. Hats off for beating Maryville, but I don't think he could do what he did at Hillsboro up there. Let's see what he does for a year or 2 when his talent isn't though the roof. OR isn't nearly as talented as Hillsboro was.

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT I WOULD BET O.R. DOESNT HAVE ANY BETTER APPLICANTS. HIS RESUME IS HARD TO ARGUE.