Temple basketball

sportslogic

Temple is a small single A school from chattanooga, tennessee. People seem to see this as a flaw when it comes to matching up wit western single A teams. Everyone says that they dominate in the east but when they go on to play a western team they will get drilled. May I mention last year temple as an underdog went to the state tournament and only lost to the number 1 seed union city bye 4. And this year temple has returned the whole team except one senior but in replace have Andrews. To me and many others there is no doubt that temple will go to the state tournament. But the question is who thinks temple can last to the big teams of the west. But saying temple won't because they are a eastern team isnt really a fair acusation. I give them all my hopes and prayers and do think they can come out on top if they continue to work hard. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU THINK IT WILL GO FO TEMPLE AT STATE???????????????

Temple is a small single A school from chattanooga, tennessee. People seem to see this as a flaw when it comes to matching up wit western single A teams. Everyone says that they dominate in the east but when they go on to play a western team they will get drilled. May I mention last year temple as an underdog went to the state tournament and only lost to the number 1 seed union city bye 4. And this year temple has returned the whole team except one senior but in replace have Andrews. To me and many others there is no doubt that temple will go to the state tournament. But the question is who thinks temple can last to the big teams of the west. But saying temple won't because they are a eastern team isnt really a fair acusation. I give them all my hopes and prayers and do think they can come out on top if they continue to work hard. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU THINK IT WILL GO FO TEMPLE AT STATE???????????????

And i cant't wait to see jeremy sexton go to work during the state tournament 33 points in opening round last year.

Guest snakedriver

Jeremy Sexton can flat out play plus he is a fine young person.

I've seen Temple play several times in the last 2 yrs at the boro. i think they are one of the only Mid or east Tn teams that can consistently compete with the best West Tn. teams. They always seemed well coached and very disciplined. That said I would love to see them match up against Humboldt this year. Although I think Humboldt and manassas are the two most talented teams in the state Temple just knows how to win at the boro. Humboldt fans will never forget that heartbreaking loss to Temple in the 07 semis. Good Luck to Temple and Humboldt and hopefully a matchup for the gold!

Temple is the real deal in the east! I'm not sure how they compare to teams in the West because i have not seen any. So I can not say either way. Temple could easily go the state tournament and Grace could too. They are both amazing basketball teams. I went to the Grace/Silverdale game tonight. For people who dont know Silverdale is not very good at all. Anyways.. Silverdale won by 4 in double OT.. Upset City.

GO TEMPLE!!!!!

Jeremy Sexton is the man!