South Pittsburg @ Marion County

hoopitup10

It might not be a great game. Marion-Jasper should win the game. Marion-Jasper has basketball players, South Pittsburg has football players playing basketball. Goodluck in this one. Knock yourself out, but I can't waste the price of admission to watch 2 teams that are not going past their region tournament. Sorry guys, but this one means nothing more than a scrimmage. The bottom line is, neither team is going anywhere this season, unless they are going on a family vacation.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says you should invest in one, perhaps you'd see more clearly than you do now. OP feels like he's in the witness protection program, skeerd to take the ball cap off this skillet scared head. Just too many folks wanting to aid the wife in her attacks. OP knows a sure mark and could easily clean your pockets iffing playing poker.

I see clear enough. I'm not the one wearing the blinders. I don't blame you though. If I got on here and talked all that smack and didn't even go to anything but football games, I would try to save face too. And any time you would like to try to empty my pockets just send me a message. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Good luck Warriors and Pirates tomorrow night...

I see clear enough. I'm not the one wearing the blinders. I don't blame you though. If I got on here and talked all that smack and didn't even go to anything but football games, I would try to save face too. And any time you would like to try to empty my pockets just send me a message.  /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Good luck Warriors and Pirates tomorrow night...

Old Pirate is a large crowd type, easier to blend in. Smack talk..........dad burnit, just the facts as OP sees it. OP says the cold hard truth is hard if not impossable to face. OP hopes the Pirates will come ready for this barn burner.

Old Pirate is a large crowd type, easier to blend in. Smack talk..........dad burnit, just the facts as OP sees it. OP says the cold hard truth is hard if not impossable to face. OP hopes the Pirates will come ready for this barn burner.

Any stats on the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any stats on the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just ONE..............................................................The SP Speedway Pirates 80...........Jasper 63..................

Oh.............how sweet it......is...................................................... Not sure of the totals but SP boys A-LOT-Former SP boys some, Grundy Boy some.....Jasper Boys NOT............MUCH.............................................................

Old Pirate says congrats to the Pirates, thought OP was having a Big One......and perhaps Life Force would be needed. Nah.......OP says.... them there skillet attacks may have toughened OP a tad.

Congrats AGAIN to the Pirates and coaching staff. Coach P........hope that kin don't send you some of them there brownies with x-Lax mixed in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Final........SP Boys + Former SP Boys 100+ Jasper Boys 30, perhaps............... Yep OP is figuring them there SP folks should be mighty proud bout now........

It might not be a great game. Marion-Jasper should win the game. Marion-Jasper has basketball players, South Pittsburg has football players playing basketball. Goodluck in this one. Knock yourself out, but I can't waste the price of admission to watch 2 teams that are not going past their region tournament. Sorry guys, but this one means nothing more than a scrimmage. The bottom line is, neither team is going anywhere this season, unless they are going on a family vacation.

TA, Old Pirate says you should've been there................................................

KL wonders how a team like Jasper with recruits from all the surrounding schools could let a bunch of football boys come up to their gymnasium and embarass them. KL thinks maybe the Purple coaching strategy was off. KL will sit back and wait on the excuses. Good job tonight Pirates.

no excuses here just got it handed to us plain and simple and Guy why dont your boy play.

Just ONE..............................................................The SP Speedway Pirates 80...........Jasper 63..................

Oh.............how sweet it......is...................................................... Not sure of the totals but SP boys A-LOT-Former SP boys some, Grundy Boy some.....Jasper Boys NOT............MUCH.............................................................

Old Pirate says congrats to the Pirates, thought OP was having a Big One......and perhaps Life Force would be needed. Nah.......OP says.... them there skillet attacks may have toughened OP a tad.

Congrats AGAIN to the Pirates and coaching staff. Coach P........hope that kin don't send you some of them there brownies with x-Lax mixed in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Final........SP Boys + Former SP Boys 100+ Jasper Boys 30, perhaps............... Yep OP is figuring them there SP folks should be mighty proud bout now........

Congrats OP and to all the Pirate faithful. Bottom line on tonights game, SP just simply outplayed Marion on both ends of the floor. If they gave the kind of effort that they give against Marion (Football included) they would have had a much better season. If there was some way to instill that kind of drive and determination into every game, boy they would be hard to deal with in A... As far as the brownies go, I tried to give em to him before the game but he left em in the locker room and I think our boys ate em instead. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Old Pirate told the wife to be gentle tonight so OP wouldn't pull something and not be able to get back on this here coacht thread. Indian, OP stands corrected home grown Jasper Boys......11 points......with BC and Brocks doing well. OP is already looking forward for the rematch at the Pitt.

OP says them there Jasper folks don't seem to want to come out and play. Dad burnit, quess OP will just catch something on TBS.