WRESTLERS

WrestlingGod

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wristbar - thanks for your kind words and feel free to use mine when you like.

WreslingGod - I'm sure you motives were pure. The quote is definitely noteworthy. I would take this as a lesson to always be sure and specify when you use some one else's work. This is an easy way to learn that lesson. There are many out there that have learned it the hard way.

I was talking to the FRA coach last weekend and he was lamenting about the small school problem getting wrestlers on the mat...... 250 kids in the school and half of them girls so 125 guys, the school has to offer every sport under the sun, he said the bowling team had 40 guys and he has 7 wrestlers. Lots easier to roll a ball and drink cokes than it is to sacrifice what these kids do to get on the mat. jakesdad is right, they have to love it.

Per Dictionary.com the definition of plagiarism is, "The unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."

I don't see English class specified anywhere in that definiton.

csw2k - We don't condemn plagiarism in English class because it is English class we condemn it because it is wrong.

Well we should probably recant the Declaration. I don't recall seeing Thomas Jefferson documenting his sources.

Lighten up