borocougar

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am going to miss you guys so much this year!!!! I'm going to miss everyone ringing their cowbells together!!!! Good luck, you have a great bunch of boys and I wish the best for all of you! GO COUGARS!!!!!

Thanks for the well-wishes. We will keep up with the Blaze and will certainly miss your presence in the stands. Naturally, all of District 9 will miss your fiesty presence on Coach T.

Thanks for the well-wishes. We will keep up with the Blaze and will certainly miss your presence in the stands. Naturally, all of District 9 will miss your fiesty presence on Coach T.

Yeah this posting to you guys is the first one I've made since Philip left MTCS. I stayed away from it because I didn't want my "fiesty" to turn into "witchy" /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Someone is posting on the Blaze page that I changed my name and talking trash already and I haven't been on here in months.... LOL so needless to say I will DEF miss you guys and the friendly banter but nothing hurtful from anyone in District 9 but I can't say the same for the people in the 5/6A division...

I'm going to try and make it over there with the new baby as soon as I have him to show him off! Man I miss you guys! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i dont wanna get anybody stirred up or anything....but last year when we played yall in the first round....MTCS was probably the most unsportsmanlike team ever.....when ur down late in the game whats the point in starting fights or late hitting kids.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i dont wanna get anybody stirred up or anything....but last year when we played yall in the first round....MTCS was probably the most unsportsmanlike team ever.....when ur down late in the game whats the point in starting fights or late hitting kids.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

"i dont wanna get anybody stirred up or anything..." -- biggest understatement of the year (so far).