best team in middle tennessee

fightin23

I do not think Lipscomb will be that impressive this year. Their pitching is not that great. Goodpature, however, should look to get a third straight title. Does any one know how MBA will look this year? I know Wise and their catcher will be back but who else is getting to play? Are their any younger guys ( Frsh/Soph) making the lineup?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a one sided scrimmage until both teams pulled there starters...the one freshman who pitched vs. Ravenwood's varsity was better than the other pitchers for FR. But pitching is only one part of the game. Where was Father Ryan's defense and offense for that scrimmage? It seemed nonexistent to me...

I completely agree. Everyone keeps talking about Father Ryan but they got spanked by Ravenwood. Maybe people shouldn't have built up this Irish team because I didn't see anything impressive. Maybe we should all just wait till the regular season starts to build up hype.

I do not think Lipscomb will be that impressive this year. Their pitching is not that great. Goodpature, however, should look to get a third straight title. Does any one know how MBA will look this year? I know Wise and their catcher will be back but who else is getting to play? Are their any younger guys ( Frsh/Soph) making the lineup?

Do you know anything about lipscomb? The Mustangs have are stacked in pitching... T.J. Hoelzer senior, Ryan Emery senior, Kyle Lehning senior, Jonathon Nance senior, Cody Connely sophomore, Keith Smith sophomore... Goodpasture will be lucky to get out of thier district.... theylost almost 9 seniors.

As for MBA...from what i saw they are going to struggle this year. They do not have any good pitchers and do not swing the bat very well....

Do you know anything about lipscomb? The Mustangs have are stacked in pitching... T.J. Hoelzer senior, Ryan Emery senior, Kyle Lehning senior, Jonathon Nance senior, Cody Connely sophomore, Keith Smith sophomore... Goodpasture will be lucky to get out of thier district.... theylost almost 9 seniors.

As for MBA...from what i saw they are going to struggle this year. They do not have any good pitchers and do not swing the bat very well....

Goodpasture must have some good offenses in their district because when i saw them they could throw some heat. Lipscomb may have many seniors but no one with break away speed. Thier offense is not bad though they have a few guys who can hit for distance and power. Zach for serious power.

Whoever said Goodpasture would have trouble getting out of their district is dead wrong. I mean....it's Goodpasture!

I do think Lipscomb will be very good this year. I don't think they will win state or take another runner up finish.

Where is Friendship Christian in here? Did they lose alot or something?

Whoever said Goodpasture would have trouble getting out of their district is dead wrong. I mean....it's Goodpasture!

I do think Lipscomb will be very good this year. I don't think they will win state or take another runner up finish.

Where is Friendship Christian in here? Did they lose alot or something?

I agree Lipscomb will have a good year because of their offense not defense. And as for Goodpasture, I think they have the potential to win another title.