best team in middle tennessee

fightin23

No, actually Franklin is 5-0 in the District. They will play everybody in the District just like you will, only time will tell how it will turn out. I'm thinking it will come down to the Franklin vs Overton series April 22-23 as far as determining who takes control. They are the 2 best teams in the District to this point. Franklin also had key players missing early in the season, 3 position players and #1 pitcher. Overton did an excellent job beating some good teams with some of their key players out, Franklin was not as fortunate. But, since getting those players back, Franklin is 9-1. Both teams have a lot of young talent and should do well over the next several years. Overton is a great program who has represented middle tn baseball with some great teams and players over the years and probably have the best coach in the state. Don't sell Franklin short though, their pitching and defense is solid and they have finally started hitting. Good luck the rest of the season.

I agree, that Overton-Franklin series will most likely decide the district and will be great to watch

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the father ryan fightin irish are going to go all the way this year the have talent by th sugar load

there juniors are very good

dylan a junior and a starter is very good great feilder and great hitter

and conner graves another junior is abig strong kid who can hit and is a great feilder and is going to be part of there pitching this year

mitchell burns outfeild he is fast and a good lead off hittewr great glove

alex shoulders good outfielder and a great arm he is a junior and is good

eric bolton is a good infielder who is a god pitcher and he is a junior

father ryan is going to whoop ba

frhs state champs this year with a great team

hahaha. their not good.

Goodpasture must have some good offenses in their district because when i saw them they could throw some heat. Lipscomb may have many seniors but no one with break away speed. Thier offense is not bad though they have a few guys who can hit for distance and power. Zach for serious power.

No one with break away speed? Last time i checked Zach Rogers has pretty good speed.

• 4 weeks later...

Easy big guy, you can't judge a team after one game. Freshman started at 2nd because starter was suspended for 1st game, freshman started at ss because Jake Little was still in basketball, starting 3rd baseman sat out because he pitched tonight and the starting pitcher had the flu. It will be a couple of weeks before they get everyone on the same page. We will see how both teams are looking later on this year, look forward to talking to you then.

You looked forward to "talking to me then". Now is "then". What did you wish to say to me?

Goodpasture must have some good offenses in their district because when i saw them they could throw some heat. Lipscomb may have many seniors but no one with break away speed. Thier offense is not bad though they have a few guys who can hit for distance and power. Zach for serious power.

You must have missed the state track meet last year when Zach Rogers won the 100 & 200 with the best time in the state in ANY classification for both races. Glad to have him back on the baseball field