Lake County Head Coach

riverrat

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may still be at LC but he was on campus at Ripley friday touring the campus and football facilities

we hope that coach p is going to ripley. not many here likes the guy. he nevers stays anywhere long. make me think he is hiding something. why does he always want to take another man with him?????? maybe his asst. coach will stay in lc. rumors says he will get the job. i heard that coach p asked the new superintendent for a $5,000 a year raise but found out the superintendent can't give a raise unless approved by the school board. his attitude stinks so maybe he can get out of this one horse town.

I hear he has been offered the job at Ripley but I don't know whats the hold up. I mean either accept or turn down or maybe it's not true!?

CoachP has not been offered the Ripley job nor IMO will he be. I spoke to him last night at the game and he seems very excited about what he has coming back. I know the kids are excited to.

• 1 month later...

CoachP has not been offered the Ripley job nor IMO will he be. I spoke to him last night at the game and he seems very excited about what he has coming back. I know the kids are excited to.

I saw where a Lake County fan posted on the Ripley thread that Pelligrino has been offered and accepted the Ripley Head Job. Has this been made official in Lake County. It is just quiet from a normally talkative Lake County group.

The Barger's would be welcome'd back by LC whole heartedly if he chooses to return to the position. No one wanted him to leave when he did. I am pretty sure of that. I would say the only thing that stands in his way is the families they will leave behind to return to LC.

Further more I am sure alot of fans are glad that Pelligrino will be leaving. He has a resume that folds out like an old scroll.

The Barger's would be welcome'd back by LC whole heartedly if he chooses to return to the position. No one wanted him to leave when he did. I am pretty sure of that. I would say the only thing that stands in his way is the families they will leave behind to return to LC.

Further more I am sure alot of fans are glad that Pelligrino will be leaving. He has a resume that folds out like an old scroll.

I doubt he would return to Lake County. He is the Head Coach at the largest school in 4A. He has all/almost all his district games in the city of Chattanooga. You would think by now he would have those kids running his system quite well. He only has to beat three 4A schools in his district to make the playoffs. One would think he should be poised to make a deep run in the playoffs. With only 24 teams in making the playoffs in class A, LC could have a good 6-4 or 7-3 season and not make the playoffs. He also get paid more. The most important thing is his family is up there in East TN too. That was his main reason for leaving in the first place. Not to mention selling/buying a house in the current market.

wardawg2038 is the man himself. He prowls the boards regularly. I imagine he will get on here and set everyone straight.

Hey what do you mean by Pelligrino's resume folds out like an old scroll and why do I keep hearing about people in lake county not liking this guy. And what about the two games that went with him to ripley. I hear one of them came with him from georgia and the other is from milan??

He is a hard person to get to know, Pelligrino hasn't stayed anywhere more than two years. Yes, it is true that two coaches are coming with him, Huwe and Simms. Huwe came with him from Georgia and is following him wherever he goes, Simms is new to the coaching and only in his third year and doesn't know any difference.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Coaches don't always tell the truth.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />