Indepencence vs Franklin

huskerdawg99

ah- surprised he didn't claim they would have won by 30 "if that kid that did transfer to Oak Hill" plus I love how he also points out that the game wouldn't have been so close if their players were not in foul trouble , HELLO that is part of the game.look get on here and boast about FHS winnin by 30 tonite but ur still a lil gurl

[/quote

You are a freakin idiot. Yeah it is part of the game and I was just explaining why the game was close. Hey moron, its a message board to discuss ball games. I was not making excuses, we won the first game because of those reasons and played better tonight. By the way, it was never a contest, except at the end of the first quarter. All this crap that you and your boy lover (Indyfan-09) have been spreading the last week has been classless and stupid. When you tuck each other into bed tonight and kiss each other goodnight just remember that the Rebels still won you and your student section got dominated tonight.

Hey idiot hey moron wow you are such a big boy throwing them verbal jabs , be a man and say them mano to mano...you are the moron or idiot reread your posts.. your period must be heavy-as you were notpoiting things out to us -YOU were making excuses (reread ur posts) the belly aching stating starnes and henry, the personal fouls. Really original taking my words about you and brice holding hands and throwing it back this way-sorry I WOULD HAVE tucked indy09 to bed but your mom was giving me the low screen in my room- BOOM lil gurl I win go home cry ...

With love,

your new stepfather

-

You need to talk basketball or nothing at all. Your remarks make me sick!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First let me say I don't approve of the comments of sarahpalin. Now to the game last night. What did Franklin have to do to get all the students in the stands? That's the biggest crowd I have seen and we won't see another like it all year from the rebels. Their students are horrible with some of their chants including sexual references and racial slurs. Then the refs has the audacity to throw some of us out of the game because we said he stunk, which he did. That was a poorly officiated game that seemed bi-polar both ways. Very physical play was allowed but then on the ball fouls were called all night. Kellye got busted in the face a couple of times and Haddix almost got broken in two and no fouls were called. Indy played one of its worst games of the year, and Franklin put together some alright runs. I am still not sold on this rebel team, when they have to come back to our place for the distirct tourney we will win when it matters. Don't think I am going anywhere, I am going to support my team through and through. It's not over Franklin, it has only begun.

First let me say I don't approve of the comments of sarahpalin. Now to the game last night. What did Franklin have to do to get all the students in the stands? That's the biggest crowd I have seen and we won't see another like it all year from the rebels. Their students are horrible with some of their chants including sexual references and racial slurs. Then the refs has the audacity to throw some of us out of the game because we said he stunk, which he did. That was a poorly officiated game that seemed bi-polar both ways. Very physical play was allowed but then on the ball fouls were called all night. Kellye got busted in the face a couple of times and Haddix almost got broken in two and no fouls were called. Indy played one of its worst games of the year, and Franklin put together some alright runs. I am still not sold on this rebel team, when they have to come back to our place for the distirct tourney we will win when it matters. Don't think I am going anywhere, I am going to support my team through and through. It's not over Franklin, it has only begun.

I don't see how you can say some of these things. First of all, the FHS student section was obviously better than IHS just because, most likely, the students were surprised that the Indy game was close the first time, and decided it was actually worth going to the game this time. Also, there were no racial slurs, if you're talking about "jew fro" you're wrong. The officiating was not bad, they let them play a physical game, which I think is what should be done. The game was never really close after the first 8 minutes, so I don't think the Eagles have any chance if they play the Rebels again. It is over, it had never even began.

I don't see how you can say some of these things. First of all, the FHS student section was obviously better than IHS just because, most likely, the students were surprised that the Indy game was close the first time, and decided it was actually worth going to the game this time. Also, there were no racial slurs, if you're talking about "jew fro" you're wrong. The officiating was not bad, they let them play a physical game, which I think is what should be done. The game was never really close after the first 8 minutes, so I don't think the Eagles have any chance if they play the Rebels again. It is over, it had never even began.

Do Franklin fans have a problem with giving Independence any sort of credit. We're a good team. And that ref throwing the kids out was just terrible. We chant about his bald head and how he is subpar and according to a player Franklin is allowed to chant some extremely horrible things at him while he in inbounding with the ref standing right there. I've heard of homecourt refs but come on, at least let the kids stay for the last three minutes.

Do Franklin fans have a problem with giving Independence any sort of credit. We're a good team. And that ref throwing the kids out was just terrible. We chant about his bald head and how he is subpar and according to a player Franklin is allowed to chant some extremely horrible things at him while he in inbounding with the ref standing right there. I've heard of homecourt refs but come on, at least let the kids stay for the last three minutes.

Saying "Home Town Refs" is funny

TSSAA assigns refs before the season, head coaches do not request refs....

Saying "Home Town Refs" is funny

TSSAA assigns refs before the season, head coaches do not request refs....

I was more refering to how the refs were reffing taking into account how Indy's student section was acting compared to Franklin's. One little statement and 7 kids get kicked out of the game...overreaction in my point of view.