District 13 AA

bballfan44

1-6 in the lineup hittin averagin .400 batting average. adam garner and madison hughey are hittin above .500. i'm not sayin thats spectacular cause i'm sure dyer has kids rippin the ball left and right but westview is stacked throughout the lineup.

I've always said this district is the toughest. Just like NL Central! Several strong teams!!!! Ought to be fun!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were is the district tourement this year?dyer county milan. dyerburg,westview all strong teams this year. crokett county obion county gibson county could cause someone problem if there off there game.i feel the district is much inproved this year.i like to see more attetion to some of these good player in our district ever year there going to play college somewhere.

Were is the district tourement this year?dyer county milan. dyerburg,westview all strong teams this year. crokett county obion county gibson county could cause someone problem if there off there game.i feel the district is much inproved this year.i like to see more attetion to some of these good player in our district ever year there going to play college somewhere.

Milan is the host school this year.

When Westview hosted it was held at their choice at the Greyhounds' facility in Union City. Dyersburg hosted last year.

I heard DC's fresh. looked a lot better than gant!! can anybody confirm?

i was at the game...both looked good over all...both pitchers got sharper as the game went on... DC's pitcher racked up more k's and made riverside hitters look really bad with his curve ball ..after the first 2 innings he really settled in riverside couldnt do anything with him ...on the other side DC only squared 2 balls off gant ...riverside had a rough game defensively so its hard to say who looked better but both did well...and im sure both sides would agree the ump behind the plate was rough as well ...he really changed the game that is for sure.

grammar alert....

i thought they had an ace. my bad. do they got several strong pitchers or nothin?

Whoever is no. 1 in the rotation will pitch tuesday at westview, no. 2 in the rotation will pitch next game, no. 3 in the rotation will start the next game and so on. Not a lot of mystery to it.

westview does not have the history,but they have a lot of good player.now there contender not pretender.keep talking dc ,dyerburg.but there are other teams in this district.you take somebody for granted your beat!let them play before you decide who the best team is.

Dyersburg beat Westview 9-2 . Wilder pitched 7 good innings.