District 13 AA

bballfan44

This is my first time posting on here about anything but I thought I would say a little something. First off, I'm Shea's uncle and I would be willing to bet if you asked Shea if he heard what was being said or if it bothered him he would say NO!! Most people are going to try to rattle they best players. The quickest way to shut somebody up is to do your job!! And I'm sure he did just that!! I don't get to watch him play very often because we live 2 and half hours away but every time I do I enjoy it. The thing that I'm most impressed with is he hits the ball where it's pitched and he doesn't try to pull everything. You don't become the career hit leader at any school by just being average. As for the taunting, that's just part of the game especially a rival game. You just have to be mentally prepared and STAY FOCUSED on what you have to do and everything else will fall into place! I say HE HAS DONE HIS JOB at Dyer County!! Uncle Shane and Aunt Leslie is proud of you and hope to see you soon! Keep up the good work!!

[/

And before anybody says it, I know his job there is not over yet! But for the most part, he has done what he is supposed to do! Good Job!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually said earlier that I was over it; however, when other adults condone it, it bothers me. So, Chad may have mouthed...you think no other player mouthed? They, both teams, were mouthing but again they are TEENAGERS and it's a BIG RIVAL. MC is an adult that knows better.......and as I said before, he can yell, scream, sing, dance, whatever, just don't point out a player the way he did. Can any of you agree he shouldn't have said that? It's not a personal attack on him at all. I don't know the man personally, just know he said something he shouldn't have while Shea was up to bat. We all have done it at some time or another, just own up to it and don't do it again.

own up to it? are you kiddin me?

listen, this is baseball and things are gonna be said and things are gonna be done that a lot of people won't like. im sure if MC saw this he wouldn't care what anyone said about it and would continue to support his team in whatver way he likes.

and by the way, is your whole life based on gossip?

listen, this is baseball and things are gonna be said and things are gonna be done that a lot of people won't like. im sure if MC saw this he wouldn't care what anyone said about it and would continue to support his team in whatver way he likes.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

gossip???? No gossip here...he was there, he said it..........but again..seems like a decent/nice guy.....I understand ppl get excited at games. Heck I do the same when cheering on my Choctaws. Gotta love rivals!

you are deaf if you think they did not taunt the westview kids... but it doesnt matter i am sure their ###### softball chants will end when they start losing in the tournament

you call that softball chants i think that was far from that and they were never taunting the other players just like justaocfan said they were cheering for their own players. The only reason yall are mad is that westview lost, if they would have won it would have been a different story.

you call that softball chants i think that was far from that and they were never taunting the other players just like justaocfan said they were cheering for their own players. The only reason yall are mad is that westview lost, if they would have won it would have been a different story.

it doesnt matter... both teams are not very good so conversation over...

Let me start by saying......."I don't even have a dog in this fight".........just a spectator .....Don't know "MC" and certainly don't care too! In the heat of the moment things will be said. Great! Cheer on your team!!! But anyone one who makes a negative remark towards a specific kid in ANY game is called "CLASSLESS"!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

gossip???? No gossip here...he was there, he said it..........but again..seems like a decent/nice guy.....I understand ppl get excited at games. Heck I do the same when cheering on my Choctaws. Gotta love rivals!

Here you go again. Stirring something up and then backing off.

Here you go again. Stirring something up and then backing off.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What makes you think I'm backing off? It's just getting old. Not something I want to argue about for days! I say what I need to say, defend what I said, and I'm done. Why go at it for days........got bigger fish to fry, so you can take over the stirring stick if you'd like. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What makes you think I'm backing off? It's just getting old. Not something I want to argue about for days! I say what I need to say, defend what I said, and I'm done. Why go at it for days........got bigger fish to fry, so you can take over the stirring stick if you'd like. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

who was on the mound when this MC controversy happened??