Review of Matman's wk 11

After review of Matman's wk 11...Who is Div I's most underrated/not rated Wrestler?

Ok, from Region 10:

Tindall is a very good 171, he's going to be real tuff at 160.

Amos Jones has had a great conditioning plan and will peak at state at 135.

Taylor peck is not given near enough respect at 140.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct! He is in the best weight for him at 103. Would he place at 112, ???? I remember 2008, I thought he did well. No he's not from the West but he does contribute to the good competition at 103 or 112. Plus, he stays a good sport no matter what is said on CoachT. If he gets beat, he gets up and congradulates the wrestler. If he wins, he does the same.

I hope he does well, as do I hope your picks do too! And yes the lettuce did work!

I don't have any picks or favorites, just the kids I've watched for many years. I don't toot their horn or give too many shoutouts because I feel it may create unneeded pressure. I've given plenty of kudos to your son for which he has earned all by himself. Gave some love to Mr. and Mrs. Hardcore today, very nice people. I was just playing, told sexyinasinglet many times that kids are just dying to get to 103. He knows i'm playing but in all honesty there are some huge(sexynasinglets butt) 103's that don't look very healthy, could explain why they don't seem to make all the weigh ins or couldn't drop till the extra two to make it 105. I've always felt Nick had a good motor on him and good fight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't have any picks or favorites, just the kids I've watched for many years. I don't toot their horn or give too many shoutouts because I feel it may create unneeded pressure. I've given plenty of kudos to your son for which he has earned all by himself. Gave some love to Mr. and Mrs. Hardcore today, very nice people. I was just playing, told sexyinasinglet many times that kids are just dying to get to 103. He knows i'm playing but in all honesty there are some hugh 103's that don't look very healthy, could explain why they don't seem to make all the weigh ins or couldn't drop till the extra two to make it 105. I've always felt Nick had a good motor on him and good fight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im glad both you and Hardcores children wrestle better than the both of you spell !!!!! LOL

Huge does not have a h but an e chattwrestling

congratulate does not have a d in it Hardcore

just playing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im glad both you and Hardcores children wrestle better than the both of you spell !!!!! LOL

just playing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go pleasure yourself rmoj

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water.........

duhda duhda duhda duhda

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm glad there was no coacht back when bcb jr was watching his kid go at it back before the big war... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

just playing :middle finger: /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

just playing :middle finger: /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How funny!

Sorry, I got in a hurry and did not hit spell check.

I know that Karns is finished with the season until Region and State. Unfortunately, Karns has not wrestled Cleveland or Bradley Central. This makes it difficult to move up the rankings. I guess State will be fun to watch at 103. What did Maxwell do to drop? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

when he wrestled his first 103 match late into regular season after christmas what did he wrestle at 105 or 103 on 1/15/09

am i right in saying that if he weighed in at 103.1 before christmas could he have wrestled in the 103 pound weight class

Your are wrong.

The weight certification " plan " ( more like plot ) dictates the rate of descent for one dropping weight. It really depends on what you weigh at the time of certification.

Maxwell wrestled Father Ryan in early Jan at 112 while weighing around 105, same as the 103 lbers. He could and did make the weight but the plan forced him to wrestle up no matter what the scale said. He had a fine tournament looking VERY good right up until the finals match , where by match time he was giving up around 10 lbs and simply got out muscled.

I expect him to go deep in the state tournament at 103 and it won't be a huge upset if he wins the whole thing.