East Hickman Eagles

EastAdvocate

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does anything will be better than putting up with the crazy hillbillies in Hicktown. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will say this.......the next head coach at EH will be certified...........er.........certifiable..........LOL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will say this.......the next head coach at EH will be certified...........er.........certifiable..........LOL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ouch! Can you fill me in as to where the program stands .........as far as coaching? How are all the players dealing with this mess?

I wonder why Hickman County Coach Swenson came for only 3 years and took the team to the final 4 last year and never had any of these problems? Are the people at East that bad? I have a bunch of family in east and they are not bad people . Somthing must really be wrong over there to have this much drama. Could it be the coach most of you are co-signing for on here is in reality not cut out to be a head coach ? I played for Coach Swenson for 2 years and he was a good coach, and we had some real dummies on our team but for the better of the team we needed them, so he worked with these idiots for the sake of the team, he could of threw them off the team, but each player brought somthing to the table that helped us,so for the sake of the kids who give thier all, he effectivly managed these guys so the goal was met, that is smart coaching. East could of won many more games last year had a certain coach not been so heard headed and realized he should of bent a little. In being so bullheaded he got a whole community ripping him and eventually led to his leaving.

I wonder why Hickman County Coach Swenson came for only 3 years and took the team to the final 4 last year and never had any of these problems? Are the people at East that bad? I have a bunch of family in east and they are not bad people . Somthing must really be wrong over there to have this much drama. Could it be the coach most of you are co-signing for on here is in reality not cut out to be a head coach ? I played for Coach Swenson for 2 years and he was a good coach, and we had some real dummies on our team but for the better of the team we needed them, so he worked with these idiots for the sake of the team, he could of threw them off the team, but each player brought somthing to the table that helped us,so for the sake of the kids who give thier all, he effectivly managed these guys so the goal was met, that is smart coaching. East could of won many more games last year had a certain coach not been so heard headed and realized he should of bent a little. In being so bullheaded he got a whole community ripping him and eventually led to his leaving.

Didn't hurt being dropped down to 2A either. Have to agree though,,,,,,,it is a real mess over there. The players are suffering. Sure hope they get it settled and move on quick!

Didn't hurt being dropped down to 2A either. Have to agree though,,,,,,,it is a real mess over there. The players are suffering. Sure hope they get it settled and move on quick!

Earth to Centerville...............4A team playing 2A ball...........should have been successful. When Hickman counties numbers dropped............student body left, but the players already committed to that program stayed. So, essentially you had a less than average 4a team playing 2a ball............which makes them fairly good. But, in case you missed the memo........Swenson left while the gettin was good...............

You are correct however......EH is not crazy..........they would have to go up a few notches to reach that level.

Will they compete soon..........no.............ever.........maybe..................consistently...

.........never.

I wish I knew who cobra boy is....... It takes alot of nerve to just bash and bash the people at East, it is uncalled for, but you have your right to say what you want,You live in USA. As far as Coach Jones , it is in the paper today,it is true he is no longer East Football Coach.Now, my 2 cents,I like the guy,seems like a great person, he made some bad choices, he dealt with them and stood up like a man and made no excuses, he apoligized, and it was a squashed bug, time to move on,he is a human being for god sakes.Now after all this crazy drama we thought was over ,he quits? I dont know what his reasons are, I wish him the best of luck,he is still a good person in my book.

I wish I knew who cobra boy is....... It takes alot of nerve to just bash and bash the people at East, it is uncalled for, but you have your right to say what you want,You live in USA. As far as Coach Jones , it is in the paper today,it is true he is no longer East Football Coach.Now, my 2 cents,I like the guy,seems like a great person, he made some bad choices, he dealt with them and stood up like a man and made no excuses, he apoligized, and it was a squashed bug, time to move on,he is a human being for god sakes.Now after all this crazy drama we thought was over ,he quits? I dont know what his reasons are, I wish him the best of luck,he is still a good person in my book.

A man can only take so much mental and verbal abuse before he realizes that it may not be worth it. IMO, EHHS brought this upon themselves. I wish both parties the best of luck.

Thats a great opinion, but there is 2 sides to evey coin, Coach Jones made his share of mistakes, to put it all on EHHS is wrong as well. But what took it to a whole new level of respect I have for Coach Jones is, Coach Jones did not try to dodge as so many do and put it off on other people,players,ect. he said yes I made mistakes, and apoligized, well what eles can anybody say???????? That right there shut up so many people and shined a new light on him, he is human too. I hate that he quit, but I still have the ultimate respect for him,especially after he had a come together meeting. One must remember, East Hickman actually Hickman county as a whole, everybody is related to everybody,many of the top brass in the county are related to many of these folks, you make some of these people upset,your doomed. In this game you gotta be a psych.doctor, preacher, good communicator,polititian,motivator, have the knack to make everybody happy as best you can, and still be able to Coach on top of all the other factors that play in. I think the big problem for Coach Jones was he stuck to his guns and did not waiver, to me that is great, but to others in todays touchy feely liberal world.Thats a reciepe for a witch hunt.

I dont know much about Basketball, but I think they did ok, they beat Centerville this year...lol

according to the schedule on coach t they won 5 games and did not even play hickman county. Non of the sports teams have done well at EHHS yet. Only if the people in Lyles were smart enough to understand that a school that is only 2 years old is not going to compete yet and until they leave the coaches alone and build a program they will never compete.