Temple at Grace Baptist

dadoffour

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all #24 aka b-ha, was amazing on defense and is the one of the best sg in the city he striped the ball from sexton at the most critical moment in the game! 2nd its hard to pass the ball when the entire defense collapses on pat. in order to free up our post at times brandon is forced to take contested shots. 3rd i like the mohawk and star its awsome! 4th stop crying about the student section its part of the game ,deal with it!!! i am in the student section at grace and i appolgize if anyone was offended by us but i truley do not care /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i love being loud and unruley its fun bring on the district!! GO EAGLES!!!!

24 is Grace's best player. You'll have to figure it out.

The only new player I saw was Grace's freshman who had 2 big steals that led to a layup and dunk. That kid's gonna be a stud. He should go ahead and transfer to a school that will make the most of his talent.

Like to Temple? Is there a scholarship available? Maybe he could live in the dorm.

first of all #24 aka b-ha, was amazing on defense and is the one of the best sg in the city he striped the ball from sexton at the most critical moment in the game! 2nd its hard to pass the ball when the entire defense collapses on pat. in order to free up our post at times brandon is forced to take contested shots. 3rd i like the mohawk and star its awsome! 4th stop crying about the student section its part of the game ,deal with it!!! i am in the student section at grace and i appolgize if anyone was offended by us but i truley do not care /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i love being loud and unruley its fun bring on the district!! GO EAGLES!!!!

When the whole defense collapses on Pat doesn't that leave several other eagles open?

Good job with the student section. Every team needs one like that.

thank you our boys deserve a great home court addvantage they have had a bumpy year but i think if our students get behind them like we did anythings possible with all the talent on the floor. and yes they were but im sure its hard when you dont have a called offense and no communication!! but they are getten it, better late than never right?

I was there last night and I am surprised there hasn't been a mention of Fuquan's performance last night. He played really well, especially offensively, and hit some critical free throws during that last minute stretch.

In terms of Herman last night...I thought he displayed an appropriate amount of selfishness. Night in and night out he is Grace's best shooter and in the 3rd quarter last night he took over for a while. Sure he could have passed it a little more and he should not have gone for that layup in the last 30 seconds when he dished it off to Wilson. Point is, he only had around 5 points at halftime on few attempts. Grace played team ball in the first half and Herman stepped up big time in the 2nd half.

Also, Patrick played well last night. He did a good job of staying out of early foul trouble, even though he fouled out with about 1:30 left, and I thought the guards did a good job of looking for him down low. If Grace keeps that up they will be a tough out in the tournaments.

Both teams really played well and I will say this again...Jeremy Sexton is the real deal. What a great player. He gives Temple the chance to beat anybody on any given night.

Can't wait for District Tournament!