Get on the Goolsby train! Woo! Woo!

teamspirit

Welcome Coach Goolsby!! We had team meeting and parent meeting yesterday and let me tell you, there was a breath of fresh air circulating through MCHS. He's a God fearing Christian and he wants to be a positive influence for the team. He wants all of his assistants to be GOOD ROLE MODELS......... HE WANTS TO WIN!!!!!!!! He wants to play THE BEST ONES!!!! He's on the right path and we all need to follow. PLAYERS...stay positive and get your heads up and your nose to the grindstone, "there's a new sheriff in town". PARENTS...stay positive and encourage the boys to do their best. FANS...stay positive and get ready for August 21 when we get started with the jackets!! The past is just that, it's in the past. MCHS is ready for the future.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Welcome Coach Goolsby!! We had team meeting and parent meeting yesterday and let me tell you, there was a breath of fresh air circulating through MCHS. He's a God fearing Christian and he wants to be a positive influence for the team. He wants all of his assistants to be GOOD ROLE MODELS......... HE WANTS TO WIN!!!!!!!! He wants to play THE BEST ONES!!!! He's on the right path and we all need to follow. PLAYERS...stay positive and get your heads up and your nose to the grindstone, "there's a new sheriff in town". PARENTS...stay positive and encourage the boys to do their best. FANS...stay positive and get ready for August 21 when we get started with the jackets!! The past is just that, it's in the past. MCHS is ready for the future.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!

God fearing- Be good Role Models- WIN- play the BEST ones. Everything a parent wants to hear, but then ...what did you expect him to say???? And if "playing the best ones" has already been addressed......someone has had a concern about who will be playing......don't ya think??

• 2 weeks later...

God fearing- Be good Role Models- WIN- play the BEST ones. Everything a parent wants to hear, but then ...what did you expect him to say???? And if "playing the best ones" has already been addressed......someone has had a concern about who will be playing......don't ya think??

Maybe they do have a concern, about who needs to be playing. mAYBE TEAMSPIRIT IS RIGHT. When you only win 3 games in two years something needs to change but I DON'T think team spirit meant it the way you took it. You just don't understand what a mess the 4 years have been and i hope you never have too.

Please go try and sell some furniture or something and by the way snowball ANT it about time for you to melt.

i've never sold furniture. i use to deliver it though! and the the snoball still delivers!!! wow, you associated the word melt with snoball! i've never heard such an orginal slur. you sir, have seperated yourself from the masses!!!

well yall just let me say i play for Watertown we will miss him and he's a good guy and a good coach and i hope the best for him and the hole football team at MCHS coach Goolsby will have yall in shape and ready to play some Fooball good luck Coach Goolsby

im new here but i think in two years macon co. will be a pretty good team because of the younger players for example the now sophmores-soon- to be juniors back in jr high lost all but one game but the next year a new coach came in and the now freshmen soon-to be sophmores were #1 in the district and barely lost the championship game they are very adaptable to change and coach goolsby will lead them in the right direction but only time will tell i guess

im new here but i think in two years macon co. will be a pretty good team because of the younger players for example the now sophmores-soon- to be juniors back in jr high lost all but one game but the next year a new coach came in and the now freshmen soon-to be sophmores were #1 in the district and barely lost the championship game they are very adaptable to change and coach goolsby will lead them in the right direction but only time will tell i guess

Barely lost the Freshman District Championship game? You gotta be kidding me right?