Unsigned players

Indian

Any word yet on the plans of these Chattanooga area players or any others unsigned as of yet?

-Josh Blake, QB-ATH Grace Academy

-Nic Hughes QB Boyd-Buchanan

-Cole Webster L Boyd-Buchanan

-Joe Muir RB-DB Marion County

-Seth Emery FB-LB Boyd-Buchanan

-Michael Poarch RB-DB Tyner

-Todd Johnson LB Tyner

Any word yet on the plans of these Chattanooga area players or any others unsigned as of yet?

-Todd Johnson LB Tyner

Josh Blake has offers from Cumberland and Tuscalum but has not made a decision as of now he is also considering walking on.

-Todd Johnson LB Tyner

How did Seth, Nic, and Cole not go anywhere? I think Cole is walking on at Utc but if Coach Reynolds wouldve at least tried to recruit them and put their names out there then they all could have had offers.

Michael Poarch has offers from Maryville College, Rhodes College, Sewanee, Furman, and Louisville, but I believe he is pretty sure that he will be in either Sewanee or Furman. Either way, you will probably be hearing about Michael "Superstar P." Poarch soon.

As far as Todd Johnson, he has offers from UT-Chattanooga and MTSU. He is pretty sure that he will be going to MTSU because of the coaching change at UTC, though.

Does anyone have info on Nic? I would love to know where he is going - I would love to catch a few passes from him, LOL. Too bad we were rivals earlier in life /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />