Beech/Gallatin/Hendersonville/Portland/Station Camp

SCBEST

thanks for the info

Yeah for SC, We lost abunch of starters, me being one of them. I think that the coaching staff at schs will have our boys well prepared for what is to come in the future. I think that these upcoming seniors need to take this summer practicing at camp and stuff really seriously. Most of them have not started and didnt get as much pt as us seniors and starters last year. Good luck to you guys. Ill be at every game!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know a thing about the Wilson County teams. All I can speak of is Hendersonville, and let me tell you, this team is going to be STOUT in the trenches this season!

MJ returns nearly everyone from last year. They were a very young team. The offense should be one of the best for MJ ever! The defense wasn't very good last year. Our kicker is pretty solid. If the defense can step it up a notch or 2 from last year, than MJ will take this region. Oh yeah, we have one of the best coaches out there.

I was reading from top to bottom, and I sure thought it odd someone was going after bison4 for bashing a kid. If anything, he'd go after someone who DID bash a kid.

Frankly, I was shocked Yazzie only got a small school offer. I didn't necessarily think he was SEC material, but he's a mid major guy, at least. I think some larger schools missed the boat on him. He was the best player I saw all season.

Now, as far as the pecking order for next year, was Hendersonville not hit hard by graduation? Not that I'm arguing the prediction, I really don't know. Someone fill me in on Hendersonville, Gallatin, Beech, and the Wilson County schools.

Who did Yazzie end up signing with?

Looks like Riverdale will have more interaction with the Sumner county teams this year. The Warriors scrimmage Gallatin Friday and have an early game with Hendersonville in the fall. Sounds like Hendersonville is going to be really strong one the lines. How many returners does Gallatin have and what should we expect to see on Friday? What kind of Offense and defense does Gallatin run?

Riverdale returns most of their starters on offense and should be better moving the ball. The defense is a huge question mark. Not really sure what we'll be able to do on that side of the ball but they should be better, and a little deeper, than last fall.

• 3 months later...

what about the seniors??

and someone please fill me in on sc and beech.who will be good for them?

Some good players returning for SC

Brandon Porch QB, punt retuner

Robby Ignagni lineman

Jacob Hamblen RB, DB

Daryll Eubanks back, LB

Mathew Hinricher WR, FS will take over kicking chores

Jesse Carrigan has potential at center and nose guard

Madison Tate-Booker is fast if his leg heals

That's about all I know since so many starters were lost.

Good luck boys, God bless and stay healthy.

Portland and Station camp should match up well this year. Looks to be an exciting game week 3. It will finally mean something this year. Station Camp leads series 3-1

bison4, has your son talked to his coaches about scouting some of these games this year? I know that there are a few players from MJ that would fit in at Wofford. I'm sure there are alot more out there in this region. It would be nice to jump start a pipeline for some of these kids from Sumner/Wilson Counties.

hello Sumner Co i am back....

For the record here, I never did bash Yazzie, last season I was told he was D1 prosperct UT , Mizzu etc i clearly stated you are seeing thru a glass when looking at him- say what you want I know what I do for a living , have many friends to do recruit for top tier SEC programs the kis was never on the blip ( no offense to him ) but not all are blessed to reach that level...

your region will continue to be the whipping boys for WILCO - i love teasing you boys to the north

what about the seniors??

Robby Ignagni lineman

Jacob Hamblen RB, DB

Daryll Eubanks back, LB

I thought Tyler Mcmillan was going to be QB for station camp

what about the seniors??

Robby Ignagni lineman

Jacob Hamblen RB, DB

Daryll Eubanks back, LB

I thought Tyler Mcmillan was going to be QB for station camp

Brandon Porch will be the starting QB, Tyler Mcmillan will start at tailback.

bison4, has your son talked to his coaches about scouting some of these games this year? I know that there are a few players from MJ that would fit in at Wofford. I'm sure there are alot more out there in this region. It would be nice to jump start a pipeline for some of these kids from Sumner/Wilson Counties.

MJ, sorry so late getting back to you. We have been in SC watching a practice and a scrimmage. We were told by the coaches that they look at all tapes/dvd's sent to them with player info. They like big and FAST players for the line and speed everywhere else. The address is

Wofford College

c/o football dept.

429 N. Church St,

Spartanburg, SC. 29303

I think the recruiter for this area is Aaron Johnson. Good luck and spread the word!

MJ, sorry so late getting back to you. We have been in SC watching a practice and a scrimmage. We were told by the coaches that they look at all tapes/dvd's sent to them with player info. They like big and FAST players for the line and speed everywhere else. The address is

Wofford College

c/o football dept.

429 N. Church St,

Spartanburg, SC. 29303

I think the recruiter for this area is Aaron Johnson. Good luck and spread the word!

I been checking on Wofford's athletic website to see how the kicking has been going. Sounds like pretty even competition going on. Will they redshirt him since they have upper classmen and it is pretty even?