Congrats to the "Nooga area" teams

goldenhammer

Congrats to all of the Chattanooga area teams. There is good reason we cross the border on a regular basis to take our whippings. If only that push last year to move the Georgia state line had been successful. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good luck to all of our friends from many teams in the Chattanooga area as you enter the final push of the season. Be kind to each other. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say this. I was there........Why was Notre Dame penalized a team point for unsportsman conduct (foul language)???????????? I was there last year and I have it on film just like this year....... Notre Dame wasn't very nice then either. I have also seen them in action at other matches (not just tournaments) No wonder the wrestlers act the way they do...........watch their coaches. I am for neither team but I will have to say my vote goes for Hixson. Also, I went outside for some air and a handicap perspn was trying to get to his car and guess who had a handicapped space blocked..........Notre Dame. I was there and saw it.........its on film too. Wonder who's vehicle that was?????????? As I said I am on the outside looking in...........EFT........I don't think so. Let's just keep it honest.........that's what I'm doing....... I was there and I have it on film. I will have to give this one to Hixson........they definitely deserved it! I have gone back over my film frame by frame............also the one from last year...............Notre Dame sure celebrated last year.............Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say this. I was there........Why was Notre Dame penalized a team point for unsportsman conduct (foul language)???????????? I was there last year and I have it on film just like this year....... Notre Dame wasn't very nice then either. I have also seen them in action at other matches (not just tournaments) No wonder the wrestlers act the way they do...........watch their coaches. I am for neither team but I will have to say my vote goes for Hixson. Also, I went outside for some air and a handicap perspn was trying to get to his car and guess who had a handicapped space blocked..........Notre Dame. I was there and saw it.........its on film too. Wonder who's vehicle that was?????????? As I said I am on the outside looking in...........EFT........I don't think so. Let's just keep it honest.........that's what I'm doing....... I was there and I have it on film. I will have to give this one to Hixson........they definitely deserved it! I have gone back over my film frame by frame............also the one from last year...............Notre Dame sure celebrated last year.............Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Notre Dame is also the cause of global warming, the AIDS epidemic, and the economic crisis. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Give me a break. Notre Dame has always been a well coached team with high integrity. Congratulations Notre Dame on a 2nd place finish and good luck getting back to the top of the podium next year.

If I may.....

Let me say this. I was there........Why was Notre Dame penalized a team point for unsportsman conduct (foul language)???????????? No the foul language was probably coming from the steps. The reason we were penalized was a coach ask the "over caution ref", why he wasn't checking if the knee was touching the bottom. The rabbit eared ref stuck his chest out and told them a thing or two.

I was there last year and I have it on film just like this year......... For being on the outside looking in you sure do a lot of taping.

Notre Dame wasn't very nice then either. I have also seen them in action at other matches (not just tournaments) No wonder the wrestlers act the way they do...........watch their coaches. Five of the young men and 1 coach were just released from Siverdale( our local Jail) so they are trying to become better citizens, just give them some time.

I am for neither team but I will have to say my vote goes for Hixson. .. Why not just say you are from Hixson and be proud of it.

Also, I went outside for some air and a handicap perspn was trying to get to his car and guess who had a handicapped space blocked..........Notre Dame. I was there and saw it.........its on film too. Wonder who's vehicle that was?????????? ... You sure do film quite a bit, did you use a tripod or was the filming done legit. The vehicle wasn't a baby blue 745 BMW was it? If it was then I know who owns it, and I can assure you that it was not parked in a handicap parking

As I said I am on the outside looking in.........Again be proud of your school.

EFT........I don't think so. Let's just keep it honest.........that's what I'm doing.... I think your nose may be growing

... I was there and I have it on film. I will have to give this one to Hixson......So would I

..they definitely deserved it! I have gone back over my film frame by frame............also the one from last year...............Notre Dame sure celebrated last year.............Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds as if you need to be in the movies with all your film work.

Congrats again to Hixson on winning the Title and the coin toss

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I bet Notre Dame is also the cause of global warming, the AIDS epidemic, and the economic crisis. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Give me a break. Notre Dame has always been a well coached team with high integrity. Congratulations Notre Dame on a 2nd place finish and good luck getting back to the top of the podium next year.

Notre Dame gets a pass on those: According to the media, the former president is to blame plus halitosis and acne.

For someone who was for neither team she (based on the level of complaints and whining, I'm betting a two X chromosomes poster) is a lot more not for ND. I'm guessing she hates the Pope and is wondering why South Bend wasn't destroyed with Sodom and Gomorrah.

I think that bear cat is right i think everyone needs to get over it. it was in fun and a joke hopefully it will heat up the rivalary more. its not like anyone did anything to a wrestler and it looks like there are really no hard feelings between the wrestler. these post just seem like a bunch of upset parents get over it the only on that is acatually level headed here is bear cat and by the way i have seen the film and no one stomped on any shirt i have seen the film and can prove it. if you would like a copy i am sure i could get you one. lets just get back to what is important right now and that is wrestling

I am sad that someone felt inclined to insult a wrestler's mom. Especially if he knew her husband. Good luck with that one.

I think the H-town Oreo makes a great point that what is really important is not the Hixson-Notre Dame rivalry, that will go on with new installments of excitement, but how will both teams do at their region tournament? I am sure both teams would like to legitimize their accomplishments by winning over Soddy and Ooltewah. Hopefully, that is something the wrestlers are working on this week instead of worring about all of this. I can't even remember who won the small school state duals years ago but I can tell you who won the region and state tournements that year. Something to think about. Have a great week guys and good luck friday!